Sincere apology.

SerratedEdge, ozzy420 and merl1in I'm sorry for acting like a dick last night I'm just suffering from financial hardship, depression and anxiety on the daily and the majority of my money goes to dealers. I just acted like a big baby because I didn't wanna believe there were actually nice people out there when in the past I've been nothing but generous to people and received nothing in return.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 6

SerratedEdge, ozzy420 and merl1in I'm sorry for acting like a dick last night I'm just suffering from financial hardship, depression and anxiety on the daily and the majority of my money goes to dealers. I just acted like a big baby because I didn't wanna believe there were actually nice people out there when in the past I've been nothing but generous to people and received nothing in return.

Hey BT

Kudos to you!

Mate,

Might not be after your 1st grow,

Might be your 2nd or 3rd, but

When you have more canna then you can poke a stick at,

you will relize you can give some of your canna to people that really need Med canna, FOR FREE!

it make you feel all warm and fuzzie that your helping out another human being that is not as fortunate as you.

it happens more then you think

• Upvote 2

Good to see ya put ya hand up when u have had a moment, we all have our demons.

You dont need very deep pockets to setup a basic grow.

The 2 main things that will cost u the most will be lighting and smell controll and even then you can pick up some good deals on ebay, your biggest out lay will be stink controll fan and filter, never go cheap on filter the rest can be on the cheaper side of things and they will do the job for you.

I started off with a 2nd 400w hps in a 2 door robe for my indoor setup a total of about 300 at the time, growing on the cheap can be done and can do well from it...

• Upvote 1

WOW, now that was very unexpected. But RESPECT to you for putting your hand up and I mean that honestly.

Any one can be a prick (me included) but to put ya hand up and say 'sorry', That takes balls.
I understand the stresses you are under, probably more than you may believe, but it's true. And if you let those stresses over take you, you truly can have a mountain to climb to reclaim your life and maybe this is the first step out of that hole.

Now, as  .................. said, it may not be your 1st, 2nd nor 3rd grow that you are in a position to 'donate', but eventually you will get to a point where you feel it is going to be OK to help others out. Hell, my first was a flop, my 2nd grew way too much and burnt most of the crowns, but from those 'OH FUCK' moments I learnt. Now, I'm pulling 20+ oz/grow from one plant. To obtain those 20+oz it has taken YEARS of trial and error and error and err..... and by 'years' I'm talkin 15+ to get me to this point, so don't be thinking that I have been able (nor willing) to make 'donations' from my first grow, Christ, not at all. This whole process of growing is a learning thing and I'm still learning. You'll have some people tell you they know all about everything there is to know about growing canna.... ....BULLSHIT... I know what works best for me, what works best for my setup, my environment and my method of growing. I grow in a recirc system, I know SFA about flood and drain setups, I know SFA about aquaponics, so although I know what I'm doing, I'll never tell you I know it all, cos I don't.
I most certainly agree with ............... comment "....you will relize you can give some of your canna to people that really need Med canna, FOR FREE!
it make you feel all warm and fuzzie that your helping out another human being that is not as fortunate as you".

VERY TRUE INDEED :thisbig: In fact, I couldn't agree more.

Ozzy has also given you some good info. You do not need mega $$$$ to start. My advice start small and learn. I have lost count of the number of people who have started with the idea of becoming dope czars, gone out, spent thousands only to cock it up, waste their money and end up giving up. Make a start and learn. If you have question, which we all do, then ask. You have a huge experience base here, there aint any situation that at least one of us have not had to face. Use the knowledge base you have, US!!! That's what we are here for, so ask. If the question is something you think is stupid, ask anyway, let us tell you whether it stupid or not, There will be loads of people who will tell you if you need to be told lol

Best of luck with it all, and if you have questions then please, do ask. We are here to help. We all had to start somewhere and none of us had the knowledge when we started.

Merl1n

Edited by merl1n
  • Upvote 3

Good to see ya put ya hand up when u have had a moment, we all have our demons.

You dont need very deep pockets to setup a basic grow.

The 2 main things that will cost u the most will be lighting and smell controll and even then you can pick up some good deals on ebay, your biggest out lay will be stink controll fan and filter, never go cheap on filter the rest can be on the cheaper side of things and they will do the job for you.

I started off with a 2nd 400w hps in a 2 door robe for my indoor setup a total of about 300 at the time, growing on the cheap can be done and can do well from it...

Hey ozzy I'm especially sorry to you. You are always willing to offer good advice to people you don't know from a bar of soap and the fact that you selflessly donate medicine to those in need makes you an even more genuine character. Making fun of your education was fucking low and it has no influence on what makes a good person.

• Upvote 6

WOW, now that was very unexpected. But RESPECT to you for putting your hand up and I mean that honestly.

Any one can be a prick (me included) but to put ya hand up and say 'sorry', That takes balls.

I understand the stresses you are under, probably more than you may believe, but it's true. And if you let those stresses over take you, you truly can have a mountain to climb to reclaim your life and maybe this is the first step out of that hole.

Now, as .................. said, it may not be your 1st, 2nd nor 3rd grow that you are in a position to 'donate', but eventually you will get to a point where you feel it is going to be OK to help others out. Hell, my first was a flop, my 2nd grew way too much and burnt most of the crowns, but from those 'OH FUCK' moments I learnt. Now, I'm pulling 20+ oz/grow from one plant. To obtain those 20+oz it has taken YEARS of trial and error and error and err..... and by 'years' I'm talkin 15+ to get me to this point, so don't be thinking that I have been able (nor willing) to make 'donations' from my first grow, Christ, not at all. This whole process of growing is a learning thing and I'm still learning. You'll have some people tell you they know all about everything there is to know about growing canna.... ....BULLSHIT... I know what works best for me, what works best for my setup, my environment and my method of growing. I grow in a recirc system, I know SFA about flood and drain setups, I know SFA about aquaponics, so although I know what I'm doing, I'll never tell you I know it all, cos I don't.

I most certainly agree with ............... comment "....you will relize you can give some of your canna to people that really need Med canna, FOR FREE!

it make you feel all warm and fuzzie that your helping out another human being that is not as fortunate as you".

VERY TRUE INDEED :thisbig: In fact, I couldn't agree more.

Ozzy has also given you some good info. You do not need mega $$$$ to start. My advice start small and learn. I have lost count of the number of people who have started with the idea of becoming dope czars, gone out, spent thousands only to cock it up, waste their money and end up giving up. Make a start and learn. If you have question, which we all do, then ask. You have a huge experience base here, there aint any situation that at least one of us have not had to face. Use the knowledge base you have, US!!! That's what we are here for, so ask. If the question is something you think is stupid, ask anyway, let us tell you whether it stupid or not, There will be loads of people who will tell you if you need to be told lol

Best of luck with it all, and if you have questions then please, do ask. We are here to help. We all had to start somewhere and none of us had the knowledge when we started.

Merl1n

And you're not at all an ass kisser, just a good person.

• Upvote 1

Good on ya for having the balls to front up after a spray.

I'm afraid thats the way this particular cookie is crumbling atm. I had cause a couple of weeks ago to ask for meds for my grandfather, i grow and have done last 3 seasons, i mean i have plants in but im all but out so i had to ask, but in the end i got no help either, it's not cause people are arseholes, its just circumstance.

I wrote united in compassion at the same time and didnt even get a reply from them, so im waiting for mine to finish, it sux but thats the way it crumbled.

Hope you get what u need

• Upvote 1

Good on ya for having the balls to front up after a spray.

I'm afraid thats the way this particular cookie is crumbling atm. I had cause a couple of weeks ago to ask for meds for my grandfather, i grow and have done last 3 seasons, i mean i have plants in but im all but out so i had to ask, but in the end i got no help either, it's not cause people are arseholes, its just circumstance.

I wrote united in compassion at the same time and didnt even get a reply from them, so im waiting for mine to finish, it sux but thats the way it crumbled.

Hope you get what u need

Cheers man I'm currently in the same boat with just hanging in there till may for harvest time. If I get the yield I'm hoping for I wont have to buy till next season which would be fantastic :D

• Upvote 1

Cheers man I'm currently in the same boat with just hanging in there till may for harvest time. If I get the yield I'm hoping for I wont have to buy till next season which would be fantastic :D

Just a word of warning, don't be banking on a huge crop. I say this cos initially I did, only to fuck it up and getting nowhere near my 'projected' take.

Start making plans for the 'what if's' now, all you need is a massive bout of heat, a nosey neighbour with a big mouth or a plague of locusts for the best of plans to go ass up and you find yourself in a worse position than you presently are. Think things are bad now? Put all your eggs in one basket (like, banking on a decent crop) and it fails to result, you'll be pissed off even more.

Do you have any lights? Or waterworks(tubs, tubing/fittings etc)? If you are solely outside you might need to think about other options. Start making those plans NOW and not only when the shit hits the fan. Be prepared. Can save you a shitload of anguish having it on hand (even if for 'just in case' scenario).

Merl1n

• Upvote 1