Where to get different strains if you're a rookie?

Been looking at yantra they do have the advantage of feminized seeds and autos. What do you mean by quality stiritup is the service a bit crappy or the seed quality? I was very surprised to see they sell bud as well. How they get away with that has me baffled. But as a first time seed buyer and not willing to go overseas I gotta say im happy with southern star. Got the seeds fast and I orderd the christmas special that should of had 35 seeds but I got 42. 1 extra in a few packs and 4 from a strain I didnt order. Best bit is I ended up with 6 gg alin from what I read I cant wait to get a couple ggs going.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Been looking at yantra they do have the advantage of feminized seeds and autos. What do you mean by quality stiritup is the service a bit crappy or the seed quality? I was very surprised to see they sell bud as well. How they get away with that has me baffled. But as a first time seed buyer and not willing to go overseas I gotta say im happy with southern star. Got the seeds fast and I orderd the christmas special that should of had 35 seeds but I got 42. 1 extra in a few packs and 4 from a strain I didnt order. Best bit is I ended up with 6 gg alin from what I read I cant wait to get a couple ggs going.

Yeah mate the quality of the seed. Not saying they are all shit but many of there seeds look very poor if you compare to other sellers.  I think they just need to work on this because i am all for what they are doing..  I don't know how many will crack with what i have but one strain in particular the whole batch look bad and already 0 from 2.. Others i got look a little better  and i am 1 from 1 on those but will have to wait  a month or so before i test more.

Ill still be ordering OS because i really want some Grand Daddy Purps but i'll use Yantra again because its still good not to go through customs.

Yeah mate the quality of the seed. Not saying they are all shit but many of there seeds look very poor if you compare to other sellers. I think they just need to work on this because i am all for what they are doing.. I don't know how many will crack with what i have but one strain in particular the whole batch look bad and already 0 from 2.. Others i got look a little better and i am 1 from 1 on those but will have to wait a month or so before i test more.

Ill still be ordering OS because i really want some Grand Daddy Purps but i'll use Yantra again because its still good not to go through customs.

What os companies ship to aus stiritup if you dont mind me asking mate

What os companies ship to aus stiritup if you dont mind me asking mate

Too many to mention. As i already said there are dozens to choose from. Some are better than others.

You want a seed company with good customer service and quality shipping methods because some are dodgy.. Also before ordering from OS make sure you do some research and are aware of how to order safely.

Here is a few sellers with good reputation. Google them

Herbies seeds

Seedman seeds

Attitude seeds

Too many to mention. As i already said there are dozens to choose from. Some are better than others.

You want a seed company with good customer service and quality shipping methods because some are dodgy.. Also before ordering from OS make sure you do some research and are aware of how to order safely.

Here is a few sellers with good reputation. Google them

Herbies seeds

Seedman seeds

Attitude seeds

Sorry u did say this before thanks heaps for all ur guys help