Best strains to grow in se qld

Hey dude, Damn hot up here.. bit late in the season this year.. Depends on what you have to work with mate.. Are you growing monsters or you need to keep stealth?

If you have lots of room for big plants you might want a hybrid that is sativa dominant. most strains can perform well here though..

I wish monsters where on the cards gonna have to be stealth grow.sorry guys i just realised i posted in the wrong section

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Hey dude, Damn hot up here.. bit late in the season this year.. Depends on what you have to work with mate.. Are you growing monsters or you need to keep stealth?

If you have lots of room for big plants you might want a hybrid that is sativa dominant. most strains can perform well here though..

Also was looking at rsq amnesia haze

Stick to breeds grown close to the equator...

Varieties from Africa & Indonesia are a good starting point.

These will generally be more resilient to mould & heat stress.

Stay away from Higher Altitude varieties!

They hate the heat & humidity!

Smaller & more manageable varieties are easily obtained.

Look for pest & mould resistant species.

I have had fantastic results with Nirvana "Papaya" & Heavyweight Seeds "Money Bush" here in SEQ.

Veg indoors under 20/4 light cycle.

Then put them outside, to use the greatest (& cheapest) grow light in the world.

"the Sun"

Hope that helped.

"Trial & error...

You can only learn from experience"

Way late unless veges indoor under 16-18 hrs artificial light source. Either entirely artificial (tent, led etc) or supplemental i.e. lights go on at 5 pm over the plant outside and turn off around midnight a couple 20 watt led grow bulbs per plant is enough. You could do the indoor outdoor i.e. outside at night so they get full day sun, then inside at sunset and say a 80 watt T5 CFL to extend the vege hours, then outside when you hit the hay. As for strains your pretty good for most varieties. Skunk strains do very well in SEQ.

If your after a summer crop outdoors and stealth get auto strains and vege first 3-4 weeks under 18-hr then put outside start November finish mid/late december.

Edited by ShitsNGiggles