we expect you to send a message....

Never said full of shit and how does someone become a mod when they can't even spell?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Ohh you are correct, you neve said 'Full of shit'. You said:

I call BULLSHIT .....

And you want to pull a Mod up for grammatics/spelling. OHH BROTHER..... I'll pull you up for playing semantics.

Remember that thing called "Respect"... ... ohh forget it. I give up..............

EDIT: OOPPSS I forgot an 'R' (neveR) Oh my spelling, shit I could never be a mod lol . HELL, I'D NEVER WANT TO BE A MOD. People would get booted left right and centre and not for their spelling/grammaticism, but their ATTITUDE if I was a Mod. FFAARRKK

Edited by merl1n
  • Upvote 1

Ohh you are correct, you neve said 'Full of shit'. You said:

And you want to pull a Mod up for grammatics/spelling. OHH BROTHER..... I'll pull you up for playing semantics.

Remember that thing called "Respect"... ... ohh forget it. I give up..............

EDIT: OOPPSS I forgot an 'R' (neveR) Oh my spelling, shit I could never be a mod lol . HELL, I'D NEVER WANT TO BE A MOD. People would get booted left right and centre and not for their spelling/grammaticism, but their ATTITUDE if I was a Mod. FFAARRKK

I got attitude from my first reply on this topic. Nobody likes being told the truth when it hurts, also you seem to be getting very bitchy over the whole subject which doesn't seem to help your case. I think you're forgetting I got called a dick and a wanker yet your bragging on about respect.

• Downvote 1

I got attitude from my first reply on this topic. Nobody likes being told the truth when it hurts, also you seem to be getting very bitchy over the whole subject which doesn't seem to help your case. I think you're forgetting I got called a dick and a wanker yet your bragging on about respect.

Help my case??? WTF

Please note the order in which the posts occurred previous. You got called a dick after disRESPECTing my response to a genuine question, telling me I'm an "ass kisser"

...You sound like an ass kisser.

Others gave you their opinion on your statement, hence you being called a dick and a wanker. But who threw the first stone? Not I and not anybody else either. It was YOU!!!

Now, I most certainly will agree I did tell you about respect, But I also told you "respect is a two way street"

That street called 'Respect' is a two way street.

But you can't be throwing stones, then turning around and be saying "ohhh but what about me...?" when you get hit with a rock

This ain't the school yard mate. "But Siiir, he called me naaammmeesss..." so others called you names in response.

What did you expect? Respect for your insults? I say again "This ain't the school yard mate"

Edited by merl1n
  • Upvote 2

Help my case??? WTF

Please note the order in which the posts occurred previous. You got called a dick after disRESPECTing my response to a genuine question, telling me I'm an "ass kisser"

Others gave you their opinion on your statement, hence you being called a dick and a wanker. But who threw the first stone? Not I and not anybody else either. It was YOU!!!

Now, I most certainly will agree I did tell you about respect, But I also told you "respect is a two way street"

But you can't be throwing stones, then turning around and be saying "ohhh but what about me...?" when you get hit with a rock

This ain't the school yard mate. "But Siiir, he called me naaammmeesss..." so others called you names in response.

What did you expect? Respect for your insults? I say again "This ain't the school yard mate"

You just don't like being called a do gooder.

• Downvote 1

You just don't like being called a do gooder.

OHH FFS, That is one of the most ignorant statements possible. It has nothing whatsoever to do with being a 'do gooder'.

I explain it to you quite clearly in another former post, it's about reciprocation

"Asskisser"? Ahhh No. I'm more someone who appreciates and reciprocates more to the point. That street called 'Respect' is a two way street.

" ...I do this to help others, just as others have helped me. This is known as being reciprocal..."

Ignorance and arrogance are like oil and water, they don't mix. You seem to have overdosed on them both and that is sad for you.

Respect others and you'll receive respect in return. Insult others and you'll receive that back too, 10 fold. That is also 'reciprocation'.