we expect you to send a message....

You sound like a moron saying that !

He was mainly referring to helping out sick people ...if you can't understand that you must be a tight arsed simpleton

And you think you know everything. He jumped straight on the self righteous road like hey I'm a good samaritan I help people for free. A modest person would've just said maybe to help out ill people.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

So technically one could "give away" product and then take "donations" as payment. Like when you hear bout these people who "give away" oil and buds for "free" when they've just spent up to 4 months growing the plants and god knows how much money for the seeds and setup. I call BULLSHIT who does that?

I have done and will do again...

• Upvote 3

And you think you know everything. He jumped straight on the self righteous road like hey I'm a good samaritan I help people for free. A modest person would've just said maybe to help out ill people.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app[/quot

I didn't read anything that merited him being called an arse kisser !

And no I don't know everything ...but I've come to realise your just a Blockhead .

Give me some my 4 year old daughter has epilepsy.

That may be the case being a dick wont win u any points and dimms your chancers of any one offering you a hand.

I am out of the game for 12 months because i choose to grow my own meds and the law says i cant do that.

Rather being a dick that effort can be put into growin ya own and wont have the issue of have to chase meds for ya daughter...

• Upvote 4

That may be the case being a dick wont win u any points and dimms your chancers of any one offering you a hand.

I am out of the game for 12 months because i choose to grow my own meds and the law says i cant do that.

Rather being a dick that effort can be put into growin ya own and wont have the issue of have to chase meds for ya daughter...

Just thought seeing as you guys give it away to people in need so freely you might consider giving me some.

And all I meant was it pisses me off when people brag about giving away their meds for free. I just highly doubt anyone would do that and it seems like they mention it for praise on being a good person.