we expect you to send a message....

Except they give away seeds in comps....

That arsehole was trying to make it look like like your buying oil directly from Rick Simpson ----- con artist trying to take advantage of the desperate.

They sneak in when there are no mods about and put their posts up ......Preying on the sick.and dying.

It's not even trading ,it's a rip off.

The competitions are not - trading - buying - or selling . Big difference .

• Upvote 1

Where I can buy cbd oil ??

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Legally?? You can't buy it anywhere in Australia (yet)

Hopefully (and this is being very hopeful) in years to come BIG pharma 'may' bring out some sort of super refined oil to the pharmaceutical market place. And I say 'pharmaceutical market' because you'll need to convince a dr you need it and for them to write you a prescription before you can access it. But presently no such product is 'legally' accessible. You may be able to find some 'reported' CBD oil but it is highly unlikely to have been scientifically or lab tested for its contents, nor reach any proven quantifiable % of CBD.

'Johnno, from down at the pub', might have some(usually)expensive oil and tell ya its CBD or high CBD, but this is neither legal nor %CBD guaranteed.

The Federal govt have altered the laws so big pharma can have access to this market, but even then we'll have to wait for it to be produced by the company, then be approved by the TGA (under HEAVILY restricted access, probably something like Schedule S8 or S9 Poisons) and then possibly needing approval by PBS. In my opinion it will be many years before the cogs of Govt turn enough for us to be able to 'legally' obtain/purchase pure canna oil. CHRIST, I HOPE I"M 100% WRONG But I honestly believe, with this gov't, we'll all be well rested in our graves before we have free/unrestricted access. Sorry.

Merl1n

• Upvote 1

So technically one could "give away" product and then take "donations" as payment. Like when you hear bout these people who "give away" oil and buds for "free" when they've just spent up to 4 months growing the plants and god knows how much money for the seeds and setup. I call BULLSHIT who does that?

So technically one could "give away" product and then take "donations" as payment. Like when you hear bout these people who "give away" oil and buds for "free" when they've just spent up to 4 months growing the plants and god knows how much money for the seeds and setup. I call BULLSHIT who does that?

Ahhh, me.

In the past I have 'donated' a fair bit to others with a genuine need, both in smoke and oil. Now sure, I make sure I'm not running myself low. I come first without a doubt. But I'm a strong believer in what goes around, comes around. Others have helped me in my time of need and I have no problem whatsoever in passing that on to others in their time of need.

And I know, I'm certainly not the only 'helper' out there, that I can guarantee. So, "...who does that?..." you'd be surprised.

• Upvote 4

Ahhh, me.

In the past I have 'donated' a fair bit to others with a genuine need, both in smoke and oil. Now sure, I make sure I'm not running myself low. I come first without a doubt. But I'm a strong believer in what goes around, comes around. Others have helped me in my time of need and I have no problem whatsoever in passing that on to others in their time of need.

And I know, I'm certainly not the only 'helper' out there, that I can guarantee. So, "...who does that?..." you'd be surprised.

Well nobody donated good home grown to me for nothing in return. You sound like an ass kisser.

• Downvote 2