LED's again

lol well I only use one room for recreational use other rooms are actually veg & flowers [emoji23] keeps me self sufficient living in whoop whoop lol [emoji6]

You have to love living in Whoop Whoop.. My closest Neighbour is 4km away.. My closest town is 40km if you can call it a town ,It has a multi function shop. Petrol, Bank, post office, hardware ,super mini market  and a Major Gossip behind the counter with a sort of bottle shop.. Population 15 people all with the same last name..

• Upvote 1

Hey midlife. You get an ok yield with the 2 x plants using 2 x led vipaspectra's?? I don't need too much. Just looking at experimenting with this type of setup next autumn/winter. Cheers.

Sent from my iPad using OZ Stoners

I've only been through one grow and it was on a low yielding (advertised at between 1-200gr / sq metre) and I think I got just over an ounce off both plants but didn't weigh it properly. It's enough for me for quite a while as I'm only a weekend smoker. I've chosen northern lights for my second grow do hopefully more this time. I'd say buy one and give it a go. If you don't like it then like others have said just use it for veg to save on power. They are enough for me, I'm sticking with them

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I smoke a couple of times during the week but still not much. An ounce would last me months so looks like I'm in the same boat as you as far as what you need from the plants. A mate told me he reckons you need scrog grow for LED's. I think an overkill for me. I don't know what I would do with 3 ounces or more. Thanks for letting me know.

I use 2 x viparspectra 300w (136w draw) for two plants. They are $119 each. In vege I put one over both of them and in flower one over the top of each. The guy in the YouTube link does a great review.

https://youtu.be/ypvrlLjg9dE

I'm trying to keep power bills down and this seems to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Thx mate. I was just looking at those exact lights but was not convinced because of their relatively cheap price.

I smoke a couple of times during the week but still not much. An ounce would last me months so looks like I'm in the same boat as you as far as what you need from the plants. A mate told me he reckons you need scrog grow for LED's. I think an overkill for me. I don't know what I would do with 3 ounces or more. Thanks for letting me know.

Scrog is great if you have the time. For me, I kept it simple. Did some LST which was somewhat successful - I broke 2 main colas and some other branches but taped them up. All breaks came good as I attended to them straight away.

If you don't have time or experience to set up a scrog do multiple harvests lowering the lights each time. I did three about 10 days apart. I'm storing in 3 jars just to test the difference in a spaced out harvest.