LED's again

last year my grow rooms got down to 3 degree (insulated too lol) stunting growth of my plants so this year a heater running through my vents will make sure that doesn't happen lol smart move running sure the day while the suns out [emoji7] lol I've never grown out doors I only ever started grown indoors. N I agree everyone here has been pretty awesome. I've got so much to learn myself serious nutrients is my tuffy but found a awesome nutrient from SA I'm liking [emoji87]

I got a 1.2 meter tube heater at the back of my tent with a sensor inside the tent . I set the temp I want and it keeps the temp even at all times .. Maybe look into it , tube heaters are pretty inexpensive ..

• Upvote 2

I got a 1.2 meter tube heater at the back of my tent with a sensor inside the tent . I set the temp I want and it keeps the temp even at all times .. Maybe look into it , tube heaters are pretty inexpensive ..

Sweet I don't know what a tube heater is but I'll check it out. As long as it works in a 40ft container I'll give it a go as the heater draws as much as my lighting, water heaters n pumps combined lol cheers Jim420

• Upvote 1

Sweet I don't know what a tube heater is but I'll check it out. As long as it works in a 40ft container I'll give it a go as the heater draws as much as my lighting, water heaters n pumps combined lol cheers Jim420

Really? The heater costs the same in electricity as the LED's, pumps, exhaust, fans put together? That's exactly what I've been wondering, as someone kinda suggested that cos they gave solar power like me. I just wasn't sure that's what he meant. So thanx, Porcha! You've answered my question without even meaning to. Gotta love OzStoners, eh?

• Upvote 1

Yup , that's where I got mine . Apparently they use as much electricity as a normal light bulb . Didn't think the small one would do but the 1.2 meter one is perfect . Got it plugged into one of these . attachicon.gifIMG_2378.PNG

Yep I saw they draw 50w that's equal to my small lights do not much drawage at all. I got 4 rooms 1.8x2.4m so I might need to get 1 for each room [emoji7] thanks for the info [emoji106][emoji5]