DWC May Try it Again

Chrystal

Hey gazza coco is almost at par with DWC once u have it dialed in.

I use to feed every 2nd to 3rd day as well but once i forced my self to feed daily the diffrence that was in the in the yield going from just a few ouncers to pulling a lb from a 400w.

Tunkers i think if you where to fill that bucked to about an inch below the net pots and put an air stone your growth rate will take off, imo when that pump comes in it is giving roots a bit of a bashing with the way that is setup that more of an areo setup but the spray is way to big to needs to b more of a fine mist...

Ozzy it was ok when my plants were under 50cm tall I could water them once every 3 days I was ok with that but watering every second day has limited me on what I can do and where I can go, I was invited out on a holiday for 3 days and had to knock it back due to the hand watering every second day

You're going to need some height there Gazza, 4 ft is fuck all, my grow room 9ft high, never have temp or humidity problems, mind you I leave the door open, don't have any extraction fans atm

just a circulating one, tents are garbage, unless you want to spend a fortune on shit to keep your little micro climate running properly.

I have no choice but to use a tent I don't want the house looking like a disco man, 4 foot or 120cm in height is ok, pots tales up around 30cm, lights take up 30cm I'm left with 60cm of growing height plus I plan on going SCROG

Hey gazza coco is almost at par with DWC once u have it dialed in.

I use to feed every 2nd to 3rd day as well but once i forced my self to feed daily the diffrence that was in the in the yield going from just a few ouncers to pulling a lb from a 400w.

Tunkers i think if you where to fill that bucked to about an inch below the net pots and put an air stone your growth rate will take off, imo when that pump comes in it is giving roots a bit of a bashing with the way that is setup that more of an areo setup but the spray is way to big to needs to b more of a fine mist...

My system isn't high pressure so yeah the droplet size isn't small enough for that sort of effect. I want to head to that direction for sure. For now though, low pressure aero has its benefits and am happy to do it the way I have. I like giving the roots plenty of oxygen between watering which I wouldn't get from straight DWC. In saying that, when time comes for flower and the roots aren't​ as established as I'd hoped, I'll make changes [emoji6]