Regrows, is that what you call them?

I did reveg a girl after pulling a crop off of it. It was in 20L DWC setup, under a 150w MH light with minimal air flow. From memory, it took about 10 weeks for it to reveg to get good decent clones of her again.

Ideally, you'd take some veg cuttings about a 4-7 days before you flip the plant/s to bud cycle, and get them going in a separate veg cab/room setup. If you have a quick finishing strain that wraps up within 6-7 weeks. You should be able to get those clones underway into a perpetual cycle where you harvesting buds roughly every 6-7 weeks (depending on strain). At times you might have to try and suspend the vegging for a week a week or two by cutting back to minimal nutes. That said though, it's method that doesn't always work because the plants natural tendency to grow in it's vegetative state. It's worth a shot if you find yourself in such a predicament, just be prepared for mixed results.

But yeah,  I think it's worth revegging if it's a strain worth keeping.

19days  reveg 39days 12/12 Wasn't ready for the stretch of these little.......
Punished them with a little leaf and light burn , lol.
Go easy 2nd grow first 1st reveg

Sorry the photos are so shit, I learnt a bit about taking them today

Sounds good. Can't wait to see photos.

pics?

1. From as far back
2. Close up you can see the rebar that I couldn't get to lay flat
3. Up closed the old grow is the woody stems, The you can see I  pick specific ones that look the strongest before I cut.
They grew so fast from.
19 days total, should have made it 14 or 15 but had a little indica pineapple chunk and what I thought was a lemon kush or indica, you can see I propped them up.
The extra time made the two reveg too big and what I think is a lemon haze now.
4. You can see the "lemon haze"  and a regrow going horizontally across the room. I ran out of height and farked the stretch.
5. This is what I think is the Lemon haze, it has got five time bigger in the stretch. I thought it was going to be an indica, ahhh.
6.  you can see the lemon under the hps and the pollen stacks swelling
7. You can see how close I got  and some growing inside the canopy. Bit more leaf burn I topped it up with plenty of water .
8. I've using this as my burn measurement. Should I cut it off to try and lessen the stress to the plant.
9. I was a bit worried about this one when I gave it the burn ,that bloody lemon, it fox tailed, but most of them have of that plant and thickening up
10. Had to tie these up today back inwards

post-60114-0-94185600-1486626195_thumb.jpg

post-60114-0-11087300-1486626312_thumb.jpg

post-60114-0-29741700-1486626387_thumb.jpg

post-60114-0-05137500-1486626411_thumb.jpg

post-60114-0-75152000-1486626474_thumb.jpg

post-60114-0-26131300-1486626544_thumb.jpg

post-60114-0-29783700-1486626569_thumb.jpg

post-60114-0-07074500-1486626646_thumb.jpg

post-60114-0-48439600-1486626700_thumb.jpg

post-60114-0-76767100-1486626770_thumb.jpg

Well your lucky they grow out of budding so fast ,,always good to get a quick turnaround ...though I'm curious to how much it yielded

Any thing under about 45 cm I find is too close to the buds, so no wonder the light burn .

The burnt tips of leaves are nutrient burn ,...nutes too strong....little burning won't hurt but yours look like they have had consistent high nutes

Once you get an EC meter, and start playing around with it you'll end up with healthier looking plants

Keep reading and absorbing ,

Well your lucky they grow out of budding so fast ,,always good to get a quick turnaround ...though I'm curious to how much it yielded

Any thing under about 45 cm I find is too close to the buds, so no wonder the light burn .

The burnt tips of leaves are nutrient burn ,...nutes too strong....little burning won't hurt but yours look like they have had consistent high nutes

Once you get an EC meter, and start playing around with it you'll end up with healthier looking plants

Keep reading and absorbing ,

What yield?This time I'm expecting a little less because they haven't as much room with the extra two.

I find 30cm from the light is more than enough.The tended to start to warm about 25cms.  The opposite end to the ballast or the open end I have found it puts out no heat at all for the full 180 degrees and the plants seem to grow just as well if not better. The bulb is only 5 months roughly old. With that burnt one that I use as a yardstick in the photo, should I cut it off like I already have or 

Last time I got 13.5 ounces or about 6.75 per plant.

With the other two I guestimate about 17 to 18ounce.

I sacrificed total yield by giving that little indica run of the range. 

Thanks heaps for the feedback, I'm onto the EC thing,I probably have a ph problem so next grow I'll sort them both out.

Although I can see I'm going to want to get two tubs or run one or two plants differently with nutrients. I'll see how these go.

Thanks again serrated edge

So I would suggest this to people.
If you have a fast growing vigorus plant/sativa, reveg or regrow is as fast(or faster than young clone or seed), no repotting required, less hassle, less nutes and same approx yield(This is the only one not 100% confirmed. I think I could have actually got more in like for like circumstances).
If you have a slow growing plant/indica do NOT waste your time, it isn't worth it.
Works best when the original seedling or clone was healthy.

Things you need to monitor.
1. Root bound. I didn't repot and although I didn't have a specific issue, another week or two might have been a disaster. I will be getting larger pots.
For most of the regrow, The nute solution(NS) pooled at the top and took a lot longer to seep through and required NS far more often I speculate because there was a lot more roots taking up room.
2. Nutes, I used at most 75%(100% when grown from clone) in peak grow and stretch and significantly less during all other times.
3. If you started with a half sick clone or seedling which you nursed, the regrow should behave exactly the same, reverse is probably true as well.

So I would suggest this to people.

If you have a fast growing vigorus plant/sativa, reveg or regrow is as fast(or faster than young clone or seed), no repotting required, less hassle, less nutes and same approx yield(This is the only one not 100% confirmed. I think I could have actually got more in like for like circumstances).

If you have a slow growing plant/indica do NOT waste your time, it isn't worth it.

Works best when the original seedling or clone was healthy.

Things you need to monitor.

1. Root bound. I didn't repot and although I didn't have a specific issue, another week or two might have been a disaster. I will be getting larger pots.

For most of the regrow, The nute solution(NS) pooled at the top and took a lot longer to seep through and required NS far more often I speculate because there was a lot more roots taking up room.

2. Nutes, I used at most 75%(100% when grown from clone) in peak grow and stretch and significantly less during all other times.

3. If you started with a half sick clone or seedling which you nursed, the regrow should behave exactly the same, reverse is probably true as well.

BigBud, from my understand in DWC u should have a above root ball return flow hose to the res in case the roots block the lower one, you done alright on your harvest, were than any difference in quality between buds?

This is a reveg i am doing ATM.  Topped all tops as it was going back into flower and defoliated 3 weeks in just for an experiment...  It did pretty well for a plant that is just stuck in the corner of the tent and not getting much light. Its just gone 6 weeks flower and im flushing.   Have no idea what the strain is as it was just donated from a Friend who didn't know but is Indica  dominant and flowers really fast. Not big nugs but because its like a viine even the lower nugs are solid

post-57615-0-54854200-1489756725_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

BigBud, from my understand in DWC u should have a above root ball return flow hose to the res in case the roots block the lower one, you done alright on your harvest, were than any difference in quality between buds?

It took a little longer to dry then normal because of the wet weather and then a week of curing so I'm pretty much just starting on them now.

I think to a certain extend the buds were better but I would put that more down to me having a much better knowledge.

If you read the whole thread I actually had a problem with stretch in this grow so that could have effected it as well.

"DWC u should have a above root ball return flow hose to the res in case the roots block the lower one"

Can you explain this a bit more.

I half get it but DWC? What's that.

Thanks for help