Regrows, is that what you call them?

Photos would help.

How long did you revegitate the plant before you started to head it

Normally takes some time for the plant to adjust to the change from heading to revegging.then you get the " Monstercrop " effect ,where nodes growing out of the old Bud are so close at first till they grow out a bit .

It's a style of growing and supposed to give good yield .

Personally I'd rather new seeds or clones to replace the old ,But we all have different ways we like to grow

I like a quick crop and don't want to spend so long going through reveg

If it went quick for you then well done ,must have a fairly vigorous strain.

Two weeks was the vege time, but the farker stretched forever.

it really did surprise me how fast it was in the veg.

Yeah I'll get pic in about 1hr

THanks man for spending your time with me.

I promise I'll give back to this place.

Yeh don't interrupt the night cycle...but in day cycle you can turn the light off and have a lamp or something

to make it bright enough for a photo.it doesn't take long and won't confuse the plant.

I use a 25 w work light with extension lead

Make sure your location service is turned off before taking photos

There are EXIF data removal apps too

BigBud,

I'm not sure I've got it right ,...You harvested,..left buds on ,,put it back to veg with 22/2 lighting,,,then only two weeks later cut the lights back to 12/12 ..??

It just seems too quick .

What I've seen with revegging that way is fuck all for about five days as the plant comes out of shock, then slowly tips start coming out of the old Bud at about two weeks ( fading memory ) but not enough growth to remotely consider rehearing so early

2.5 weeks It was. and as you'll see that was probably 3 days or 4 too much.
The stretch absolutely farked me, I had major height issues and learnt so much about the stretch which I had assumed was in the veg period. 
I got some light burn but manage to twist the farkers over four days about 3 weeks into 12/2  absolutely terrifying even though I had already tied down the 5 or 6 I thought or was having a problem with.
They just kept going.... I also had another seedling which I was told was an Indica but was actually a sativa and that gave me even more issues with height. I nearly threw it out
From two in first grow to four but that's another convo. The little indica is looking so snowy and behaving so well.
I might just run with them in future.
Just lucky I had time off for this one
The first two I got 6.5 per plant over the whole 1 metre squared tray. Scrog 13.5 total .63 gram per watt.
9 weeks plus 1 week clone before me.
This time I think I will get 17.5 or 81gpw.
Trying to get to the old 1gpw but I'll have to wait as it is only for perso and I won't run again for 12 months.
I'm studying drying, curing and storage as well as EC now thanks to Serrated.

BigBud,

I'm not sure I've got it right ,...You harvested,..left buds on ,,put it back to veg with 22/2 lighting,,,then only two weeks later cut the lights back to 12/12 ..??

It just seems too quick .

What I've seen with revegging that way is fuck all for about five days as the plant comes out of shock, then slowly tips start coming out of the old Bud at about two weeks ( fading memory ) but not enough growth to remotely consider rehearing so early

2.5 weeks now that I look in my diary but 2 would have been enough as you'll see tommorrow.

They stretched like crazy.

It took 3 days to show growth. Then the things literally exploded. I had 5 days away and came back and nearly couldn't get the screen down. Left it and keep scroging for another 9 days and already the sprouts of had grown a 30cm in 9 days.

I kid you not, old mate who helped me turned up and it blew his mind. He was the one who insisted I reveg saying it was faster. I got the old told you so for about 2 hours

I was told it was an AK48 but that's indica heavy not sativa and this thing is sativa with maybe indica

I don't think it's AK47 because it finishes in 45 days which is too fast for AK47. It could be AKPURE but I'll find out for sure in about 4 weeks.

Turn the main light off five min early to take your photos. That way night cycle can't be interrupted... .though I doubt a few min either way would matter too much

It went off 10 minutes ago, I'm not too good with cameras and phones with the location shit so I have to becareful and cautious. I have then both charging now too , lol butI've got all day tomorrow though with fark all to do. Well maybe some ps4 or golf if it's not to hot and humid lol