World of Seeds Pakistan Valley�

Dunno how I missed the start of this, but I'm subbed in now.

I've grown WOS Pak Valley a couple of times indoors, so I'm super keen to see how she does outside.  I found her to be a strong grower after being slightly slow to get established, so I'm not surprised at her size with a bit of outdoor veg time.  If your beast flowers up with anything like the size and density indoors you're in for a massive haul.

I can see where you're worried about the leaves indicating not pure indica, but that seems to be a common thing with some Afghanica's.  But you'll be in absolutely no doubt of her Indica heritage when you smoke her up, not the most potent strain out there but very heavy and sedative in a pleasant way, and makes some very nice hash.

Best of luck :peace:

You could just about climb her lol. Some of the branches on this girl are as long as the main nearly the cola's should look like big long spears cant wait :) i was going to put star pickets and netting around her soon as a final support but im not gonna bother as she is pretty sturdy as she is, dismantling her will be a job in itself, would take someone a while to pinch her.

Like ur description of how she performs Hashy hoping for some hash like i used to smoke 20 years ago, no idea if its the same principle as that tv show Monkey, made the kids watch it oneday after downloading a few ep's faaaaaark it was baaaaaaaaaaad but i havent smoked anything close to what i had when i was younger this time around, close as in flavor smell appearance or effect.

Would love to try a few in 1200 gallon smart pots after getting them to a metre tall indoors first, then put outside early Sept then you would see some beauties.

Bud size and density was my only concern with her at this stage as everything i have read about the strain and there isnt a whole lot out there for a strain that as far as i can work out has been sold for a few years? suggests thin buds that never quite fill out, the height and yield data supplied by wos i should easily surpass, i reckon without the pot she would be in between 8 and 9 foot tall and 6 foot wide pure guess havent had the tape out lol wos also says 450-500 grams per plant, now i havent grown one this large before but my guess is inbetween 4 and 5 pound, so a bit more than 500 grams.

Did yours  flower fast after turning lights down Hashy? wos say 55-65 days indoor i think this one will be done easily in 8 weeks

Haha, Monkey, surprising how much better some shows become under the influence of canna, so lame it's brilliant lol

I had 2 distinct different styles of bud, but I put one down to putting stress on the plant with pruning and SCROGging too late into flower transition.  That one came out skinnier and a little more disjointed, but probably slightly more dense.   Could have been pheno variation possibly, but taste and effect was very similar.

Fat one post-49871-0-63847000-1487894966_thumb.jpg

Skinny one post-49871-0-44814100-1487894995_thumb.jpg

Took maybe a week or so longer to transition into actual flower than other indica's, but seemed to fatten up nice and fast after that as would be expected from a pure Indy.  Maturation time felt like it dragged on, but both were around 11-12 weeks actual flower, which is bog standard for my tastes with Indicas.  Both are in my last grow diary in my sig, along with a smoke report, if you feel the need for a long read.  The clone I took to later maturity was my favourite, so if you like a numbing sedative stone I'd recommend lots of ambers and some patience.

I've got 1 pure bean left, and some of a cross between the fat one and Northern Lights.  After seeing your beast I'm trying to psych up for a full season guerilla grow again next season, looks like she loves open space and sunlight.

:peace:

• Upvote 1

Haha, Monkey, surprising how much better some shows become under the influence of canna, so lame it's brilliant lol

I had 2 distinct different styles of bud, but I put one down to putting stress on the plant with pruning and SCROGging too late into flower transition.  That one came out skinnier and a little more disjointed, but probably slightly more dense.   Could have been pheno variation possibly, but taste and effect was very similar.

Fat one attachicon.gifPak0503.JPG

Skinny one attachicon.gifPak0817.JPG

Took maybe a week or so longer to transition into actual flower than other indica's, but seemed to fatten up nice and fast after that as would be expected from a pure Indy.  Maturation time felt like it dragged on, but both were around 11-12 weeks actual flower, which is bog standard for my tastes with Indicas.  Both are in my last grow diary in my sig, along with a smoke report, if you feel the need for a long read.  The clone I took to later maturity was my favourite, so if you like a numbing sedative stone I'd recommend lots of ambers and some patience.

I've got 1 pure bean left, and some of a cross between the fat one and Northern Lights.  After seeing your beast I'm trying to psych up for a full season guerilla grow again next season, looks like she loves open space and sunlight.

:peace:

Mate this strain is a winner for mine already, it stinks more than anything i have grown, it's more resinous than anything i have grown and when the smell settles on ur fingers OMG that old school hashy stink i fucking love it, would have made a great mother, i will buy i a breeders pack of these and check out their other land race stuff. I got a real fat one she is gonna be epic from what i am seeing now

Bumped for you Jagged

Thank fuck for that tyvm SE i thought i was losing it a little :)

Ok so i reckon i took over 50 pics with this shit phone to try and get across in pics  how awsome this paki is, most are shit but i want to post some to lokk back at for info.

End of 6 weeks flower Sunday.

post-44769-0-20197600-1489138178_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

So Day 63 and she were ready WOS's said 45-55 days

I forgot to do a pre chop pic as i forgot totally so i only have some after chop pics :(

This is the top cola very dense very heavy 

post-44769-0-02590000-1491213602_thumb.jpg

post-44769-0-63177100-1491213733_thumb.jpg

This pic is of the top 3 feet of the girl and a selection of colas from near the top shame about the pic quality hey Itchy :)

post-44769-0-71126900-1491213797_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1