Rain rain go away

Did you see the Strain Hunters Jamaica expedition? Some of the growers there water every day and the guys from greenhouse co. were like wtf...But those plants looked dank af. Also I know it's consistently hot there and lots of rain can be bad for plants but it's actually pretty hard to overwater once you get a feel for the plants needs. After a while it's like you have a telepathic relationship with your ladies.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I was in St Vincent last year (the best place in the world by the way, but don't tell everyone)

smoke *all is seeded, but very cheap**. 

* (apparently). I was staying with people that lived there and they said its impossible to get local stuff without seeds, can pay for imported stuff.

** when my friend moved there he asked to buy some, bloke says ok, and turned up with a car boot full, something like AU$100 haha, he only wanted an ounce.

The cocaine was absolutely AMAZING by the way ;)

• Upvote 1

I was in St Vincent last year (the best place in the world by the way, but don't tell everyone)

smoke *all is seeded, but very cheap**.

* (apparently). I was staying with people that lived there and they said its impossible to get local stuff without seeds, can pay for imported stuff.

** when my friend moved there he asked to buy some, bloke says ok, and turned up with a car boot full, something like AU$100 haha, he only wanted an ounce.

The cocaine was absolutely AMAZING by the way ;)

I've always been curious though, does having seeds make bud less potent? I've seen some really nice looking stuff with seeds in it, but I've never smoked a plant with seeds and then one without of the same strain to do a comparison.

yeah it does, and they pop like corn, and dont taste the best either, haha.

well I havent done the same comparison either to be honest.

regardless, I did smoke while there, and it was pretty strong, but I dont smoke much and have a low tolerance. But HAD TO while there (always a dream to go to the Caribbean).

Me too, I'm actually quite envious as I would love to go. Any of those seeds worth bringing back and stabilizing? What were the genetics like? Any purples or reds?