Can anyone show me something close

moe

b0641a59348b4c858fe29957ff20bfbf.jpg

Can anyone show me something close to this beast.not trying to gloat.just teal proud to get to here from seed.1st ever outdoor grow.50ltr pot with holes drilled in all over.does anyone have idea how much ill get out of this..the closest answer to the end yield.will be crowned mr or mrs/ms CANNABIS YIELD ESTIMATOR... lol..JOKES ..what u think guys

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

lovely looking Xmass tree she would look all in her glory late in flower

8 foot + , og kush , yield ? 4lb+

If it survives the wind and rain, lots of repairs keeping it together

Planted as a seedling the last week of November, the others got planted 2nd week of December

Done repairs galore..split branch when i was still vegging.than another split a week ago....using tommy tape to keep togther to allow it to heal n superglue itself closed

Done repairs galore..split branch when i was still vegging.than another split a week ago....using tommy tape to keep togther to allow it to heal n superglue itself closed

Plus green worms at begining..got basil to keep close to keep bugs off my baby...now gotto buy b8g enough greenhouse to protect from tge harsh sun and the rain which if past 3rd week flowering can attract mould.....big missions....my first grow...next spring ill have a 200 ltr pot instead of 50ltr airpot like now....

Edited by moe

Yeh i see your effort, duly noted. I raise you 1 puffy chest and a half shiney tiara... https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/gallery/image/15191-mwahahahahaha/

Few years ago now that sucker was... middle of the burbs too... tried tying it down, netting it... fuckin thing was a freak! Didnt mean to piss on ya party but next season buy a shovel...