Lighter green after fim

With regard to the fimmed plant, the lighter green is not quite as strong as it was and the firm looks OK? From the main shoot I see 3 new growth sites.

3rd pic is a white widow fem doing OK in coco/soil mix at 6.0ph.

2nd pic shows a south epi something sativa. This stretched in last 2 days.

1st and 4th pic shows a triploid auto. This germinated in 24hrs and was 20mm high overnight. Stem thickening nicely.

5th shows an auto that started with 2 leaves but seems to be trying 3.

6th pic is a shot of all. 5 autos. 2 ww fem. 2 bag seed. The sativa. 2 Jungle wrecks and 1 Sugar haze.

post-59840-0-50383300-1485945607_thumb.jpg

post-59840-0-21720900-1485945668_thumb.jpg

post-59840-0-60118900-1485945757_thumb.jpg

post-59840-0-29144800-1485945858_thumb.jpg

post-59840-0-78522400-1485945931_thumb.jpg

post-59840-0-65970600-1485946031_thumb.jpg

Edited by Carbcon

Hi guys.

Plant in question seems to have recovered a bit.

Got 3 new growth sites from fim.

Color is looking better too.

Funnily enough, after the fim one of the top branches grew extra leaves along with the stronger stem. One side has 7 and its opposite has 12.

I am on the way to correcting pH also.

Thanks to all.

post-59840-0-25910100-1486199197_thumb.jpg

Mate there was some discussion a few years back about testing run off in coco for PH i've done it but i just focus on whats going in iuse PH adjusted nutrient solution and don't bother with run off anymore

just water so u have a little run off and they are good to go, for coco i think i remember trying to aim around 5.5-5.8 PH

I grow in pure coco.  I used to worry about my run off ph once too but i have found if you feed it correctly its much less hassle.   I make sure i get a lot of run off to help get rid of salts buildup.   In a large pot each feed is about 15-20L  with min 40% runoff, the more the better.  I mix nutes any where from 5.5 to a little over 6  and maybe once during veg i will do a light flush with just ph'd water to also help reduce any salt buildup in the coco.

If you already have a toxic buildup though you should flush with 5.5 as long as it takes checking the run off ph til it's within range.

Edited by Stiritup420

Have just been through the lot.

Aimed for 5.8 for the 60/40 coco/canna Terra mix. And using water pH of around 5 brought the higher ones down.

I'm quite happy with those phs too. Plants were in better health the closer they were surprise surprise:)

I have some autos that I'm thinking I may chuck. Taking up too much space and underperforming due to my mistakes. They are in the Searles mix still. pH 6.8.

The sativa really stretched this week but it seems to have got hot perhaps. Have some wilting. Maybe was thirsty. It is watered now and the pH is right.

Pics to follow of that sativa serrated.

Overall I'm quite happy given my expectations.

Have some beans coming from seedsman that I will hopefully give a better go of.

Learning all the time.

Thank you all.