Seedlings dieing after sprouting

Hi the last 4 or 5 seeds i have planted are dieing very quickly i have been germinating them in damp paper towel on a plate with a mug over the top then put them in a humidity dome nearly always pop but then i put them in coco and they come up and just die off i have also tried in ph'd rockwoolto the same end. I only have a fish tank light its a single t5 11w which i think is 6500k have also tried just putting them on a window sill in the dome but have the same problem. I have set it up in a little propogation tent. The seeds are all reasonably new as far as i know and are all different strains. Any ideas or help would be much appreciated

Bit hard to call without pics and more info, but it sounds like they're constantly in an enclosed environment, ie under a cup or humidity dome, so damping off sounds like a likely culprit.

If they're getting a dodgy bit of trunk and falling over, that's probably what it is.  Keeping them moist until the seeds crack is okay, but as soon as they break the surface of the coco let them have airflow, and avoid the urge to over water.  It's a form of fungal attack (I think?), so excess moisture is a bad thing.  I lost a few when using a dome due to worrying about high temps and low humidity drying them out and killing them, but haven't had problems since.

:peace:

I have the same problem with some of my seeds.  It may well have nothing to do with the way you crack it. 

I have WW x skunk from a reputable seed bank. They crack slowly but shortly after ditching their helmet they start to die. Tested several times from two different people and same result every time.

I have Great white shark seeds from the same supplier. They crack well but decapitate themselves ever time they come up.  5 seeds all did the same thing.