• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Drivers on Drugs

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you drive while stoned? (208 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you drive while stoned?

1. Yes (146 votes [70.87%])

Percentage of vote: 70.87%

2. No (60 votes [29.13%])

Percentage of vote: 29.13%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Ozpicious

Ozpicious

Founder

• Admin
  • 1951 Posts:
  • Interests:Cannabis, Space, Computers, Fighter Fish, Wildlife, Nature...
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: Adjust-a-wing Hellion 6-750w w/Pro Grow 300W LED FS
  • Fav. Nutrients:Holistic Hydroponics
    CYCO
    Hy-Gen
    Green Planet
    Natures Own
Driving & cannabis probably one of the biggest issues in the media at the moment...

ozsig.png

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Budman2012

Budman2012

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2963 Posts:
  • Interests:Everything Interesting!!!
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: THE LIGHT !
lol
Yeah , Its a huge issue now too ...
lol
Drunken drivers are much more of a threat than stoned drivers ...
:toke:
I don't drive a car , and never will ...
So , I guess my vote can only be one of those ...
Bye Now.
Budman. :peace:
Too Many Much , So Little Not.

SukonmiSkunk

SukonmiSkunk

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1814 Posts:
  • Interests:Smoking choice ganja, growing choice ganja, guitar and mountan bike riding
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: 400 and 600 HPS
yep, but on acid is better...lol
when I used to put in aircond. we use to have the oxy/acet hose wedged in the seat so we could heat up hot knives while went to the next job... yeah we got some strange looks.... but they were turbulant times man, we didnt have minute to spare...:peace:
Posted Image
thankx NATH for the awesome job on the banner.....GROW POT TO SAVE THE PLANET

"The easiest way to gain control over the population is to carry out acts of terror. The public will clamour for such laws if the personal security is threatend" - Josef Stalin

OPPERATION NORTHWOODS a disturbing read where the US GOV. calls for terrorist attacks as a pretext to invade cuba... devised in 1962, declassified in 2000

BentBuddha

BentBuddha

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 429 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
I've been driving for 15 yrs. I have to admit, on the odd occasion I have got behind the wheel after drinking. But never have I got excited and driven like an idiot. I'm not making excuses, drink driving definately kills. However, I'm not ashamed of driving while stoned. Stoned drivers tend to be alert and cautious. From what I have read of ppl who've been in accidents with thc in their system, most of the cases have been from ppl who are high on meth and have smoked weed as well. Being awake for days on end will impair even the most head strong. It's a shame that weed and methamphetemine have been seen together like that because it gives weed a bad name to the ignorant.

om

Dirty_Dozen

Dirty_Dozen

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 Posts:
i never have and never will drink drive or stoned drive...me uncle died at age 25 in the car crash...They were both drunk and he was the passenger, ever since i vowed that i wouldn't drink drive...and i just dont drive baked for whatever reason...

HighRising

HighRising

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 590 Posts:
I do sometimes, but only on quiet roads etc. It's nice to be able to relax and genuinely enjoy a journey. Fuck, they should force people to choke down a couple before they get in their car in peak hour I reckon!

So why not forget about all this revolutionary nonsense and start a garden?

thc24

thc24

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1134 Posts:
No i dont smoke then jump in the car or do i smoke in car but have alooong time ago.

yes i would/do drive my car within 5 hours of smoking with little to no problems.

Driving pissy find that a little hard.

As Bent said above from cases ive heard of there are other drug combined with weed that cause problems.
Think ive told this story but a while back i knew a guy that spent 2.5 years in Jail for killing someone in a crash and probally saved the other passengers in other car. Accident was neither fault Head on within speed limit on narrow country road long bend at sunrise. In ?s car was weed said bought from day before but was charged with same charge as drink killing.

Being no way to prove or disprove use within hours of crash he plead guilty and was lucky with sentance.

Edited by thc24, 13 August 2006 - 08:55 PM.

Bundy

Bundy

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 584 Posts:
  • Interests:Geeee i wonder.....
  • Fav. Lighting: Sunlight FTW

Being no way to prove or disprove use within hours of crash

aren't you supposed to be innocent untill proven guilty??
And be a simple kind of man.
Be something you love and understand.
Be a simple kind of man.
Won't you do this for me son,
If you can?

Budman2012

Budman2012

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2963 Posts:
  • Interests:Everything Interesting!!!
  • Fav. Lighting: THE LIGHT !

aren't you supposed to be innocent untill proven guilty??

:doh: ... Nope ... It doesn't work that way no more.

The system is flawed and unjust ... It needs to be killed ... but people keep feeding it and stroking Its head ...

A Pig can do you for anything at anytime if they so choose ... regardless of your innocence ...

That is why they are Fucked and should all drop dead.

((Ahem) ... I wrote a fair bit more .. But It had to be deleted.)

Budman :doh:

babybear

babybear

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 Posts:
As long as noone eles is in my car i will , But only its its Just a buzzin stone . I prefer for others saftey not to drive when im totaly stoned . did it a month or 2 back an i have NO idea what way i came home or anything , i just rember the few sts before home . car was parked perfect an didnt hit the car that was extreamly close so musnt be to bad ;)
Chillin' in the Hills ;)

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.