Compassionate suppliers

Jagged

Question

Ok, so i need to get good info on who to contact at a compassionate group that supplies meds free to those in need.

My grandfather has just been diagnosed with bone cancer, he has a lump on his rib.

I want to talk to him about canna which i have in the past but this time its a tad more urgent, i dont know much about bone cancer but my partner says it gets everyone.

Can i get details please on how to go about contacting such a group and how to go about asking them for assistance. I usually would have the oil but as of late have handed off a bit here and there helping others and im short on oil and supplies to make him the required amount, and since reading about things like Paclo i dont want to source weed i have no idea about so my only option is to turn to one of these compassionate groups.

Please if u know the drill on how to contact these groups please let me know either in this thread or PM.

Thankyou

Jagged

That was a brief glance over the literature hey jagged +1rep stiritup cheers. Could even find much more, you see the problem is it challenges old paradigms these medical professionals have held dear for in some instances decades and the many lies spoken about the plant to their patients over the years leaves some medical professionals no choice but to live within the realms of a very narrow and limiting perspective..... Do you know how long it took to convince the world the earth wasnt flat, and hell 'flat earth' theory is really making a comeback these days BAHAH lol. :) Beat dem dair wid sum of dat scyyence stufs.

check this out from 2013 

i was watching a Rick Simpson interview & he threw this vid out there for people to watch 

Rothschilds Medicine https://youtu.be/X6J_7PvWoMw

just makes me think how we have to control our own treatment , you can no longer put it in the hands of doctors

because you'll be sent down the petrochemical medicine route which will keep you alive , only to line many pockets

there's lots of us & we're expendable , plenty more were you came from , hundreds of new pocket liners popped out daily !

Trusted member of society or glorified drug dealers / manipulated like the rest of us , at least they have incentive $$$$$ !