Ozzy commercial

Wtf's up with this ozzy commercial? Does anyone know of a strain that grows like this or why the buds end up so hard?

511705f9ba2ad3430ab567a0dae53816.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925I using OZ Stoners mobile app

Maybe the dealer is moving 50-100-150lb's in one go so they vacuum bag it to keep the lot as small as possible, can u imagine someone moving 100lb's all fluffed in aldi bags? lol

50 ltr pot.....i think.maybe too late to change now.shes into her start of 2nd week flowering

Sent from my SM-G935F using OZ Stoners mobile app

Hey mate I've found from past experience that once a plant recovers from a split the point of the break grows a giant tumour like knob and ends up having a more vigorous structure. I planted mine in the ground a few days ago and they've been a little sad since then but they've only just started showing pre-flowers so I thought it would be fine.

Sent from my SM-G925I using OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

That commercial shit is all that seems to get around central qld half a dozen different ppl to get through and somehow they all have the same shit and charge like wounded bulls for it too

And it fucking sucks. Why do they have to use Pgr's? It's only a 20% increase in weight and people would be happy paying more for buds that aren't shit. They need to know their buds are crap so people stop buying. If you're desperate we need to grow our own.

my neighbor bought that shit in the photo

week ago

$15 for less than a gram

i ended up giving em a couple g's of 'chem x' in pity , puts em to sleep

I can get an oz of that shite for $240, which I sometimes do in times of need (no home grown, other mate's busy). All I can say is why? I've asked my mate to tell the grower it's shit and to stop fucking up his buds with pgr's but he says he doesn't know him personally so there's nothing he can do.