Discussion Paper, Gov SA. Medical Cannabis

What a joke ,3 paragraphs in contradictions straight away

This is not medical cannabis.this is pharma chemical rubbish.

Wake up australia your government is fucking you over once again!

Won't even waste my time reading the rest.

Big pharma products keep you sick and take your money!

Don't wait for big pharma poison.

Go natural grow your own.

Trust nature not big pharma!

Peace✌️

What a joke ,3 paragraphs in contradictions straight away

This is not medical cannabis.this is pharma chemical rubbish.

Wake up australia your government is fucking you over once again!

Won't even waste my time reading the rest.

Big pharma products keep you sick and take your money!

Don't wait for big pharma poison.

Go natural grow your own.

Trust nature not big pharma!

Peace✌️

I completely agree, fuck waiting around for the laws to change because knowing our tight assed government they never will. The more people who stand up to the laws and grow their own the more likely they'll give up on their bs war on "drugs"

Sent from my SM-G925I using OZ Stoners mobile app

I completely agree, fuck waiting around for the laws to change because knowing our tight assed government they never will. The more people who stand up to the laws and grow their own the more likely they'll give up on their bs war on "drugs"

Rest assured they'll never win the war on drugs. It's a fact. But, they'll be like the cat eating all the mice (Law breakers). However, eventually the mice will win in that battle and the cat will just be very fat.

Exactly how I felt when reading last week.

Was kept very quite, Absolute bullshit.

I am from SA and when I saw it I thought great they may actually have a plan....

Pathetic.. 

After attending a cannabis course at Oaksterdam in Oakland last yr I came back pumped and thought Australia would do the right thing but nope......

Ridiculous... 

I didn't get far with reading the docs myself when I realised how much BS was involved.

About a year ago I spoke to my neurologist about epilepsy and medical canna ... he had no problems endorsing mc and dravits syndrome in kids but was very cagey about mc and it's benifits with treating adult epilepsy.

He is now running SA's first pharma CBD trial for adults with epilepsy ... I spoke, or at least brought the subject up with him last week ... talk about a stone wall ... the only thing he would, or could tell me is the product is a synthetic, clear CBD cream rubbed onto the upper arm.

Whatever happens, I'll still keep doing what I have been doing for years, looking after myself without the help of pharma and let nature take the lead.

I wouldn't waste my time to look at what is written, too many piss-weak politicians that stand for nothing in this country or ones that are controlled by factions like puppets.  That includes most state premieres who seem to be the worst and come across as dodgy and shady.. NSW looks to have gone backwards, the new premiere was quizzed on the subject today. The look on her face and frown said it all. She said the party has moved in that direction but she was not positive or offered any of her own voice to it. At least Baird seemed to have something to say but not Gladys, yet? We will only just get med chemicals extracts anyway it seems, just pathetic, really!

Edited by Michaed

• Folks need to consider that there were around 8 new bills, and acts against Cannabis in 2016 alone in Australia. Here in Victoria around 10 new laws. Som enot even using ht eowrd Cannabis inthe bills and have not been notfied to the public though those of that follow them see the. The word of choice instead of Cannabis is "drugs of dependence". All the Government bills have 3 things in common,
  • 1) Changing the definition of Cannabis from a plant to a suite of pharmaceuticals that do not even need to include Cannabis anymore.
  • 2) The other thing all the bills do is increase penalties against cannabis by lowering the benchmark of what trafficking is and
  • 3) Increasing penalties at the same time.
  • Each bill from 2016 -2017 is worse than the one previous -
  • QLD before it introduced synthetics including synthetic opioids like fentynal (that killed the singer prince in 2017) redefined as Cannabis - http://bit.ly/QLD-synthetics
  • SA is the last so is the worst. - This bill introduces "drugs of dependency" as an alternate name for Cannabis. As in Victoria that would indicate in future new laws / bills can mention drugs of dependence and everyone is expected to know it is Cannabis. It is also telling in its references to the government view of the world in 201 7- e.g. Australia, the national intention is that eventually there will be access to high-quality Australian-grown and manufactured pharmaceutical products on prescription. It is anticipated that access to medicinal cannabis products produced to TGA standards may be possible in 2017 -
  • In legalizing Cannabis as us oldies did in California in 1996, we were told we needed 3 things,

1) new laws and /or

• 2) Fix old laws -
  • 3) A legislative path - This meaning if the health minister says xy and z if that is not in the bills or laws then it is a lie or miss-speaking as they like to say.
  • No bill including SA offers such a "path" to offering legal Cannabis for medical use or anything else (especially recreational)  - the special access schemes are impossible, with so much red tape doctors say piss off.. 
  • We will likely need legal challenges in Australia to make headway I reckon -
  • Anyone interested in my final consult on the SA Cannabis Access paper it is on www.twiw.tv - comments are appreciated. <3