Suspense is killing me...

3 months in and she(praying) is showin zero,and i mean 0, signs of sex yet. Do any of the outdoor ganja gurus on here have any tricks or tips to help...

If worst comes to worst and its male.....do you think its worth popping a few beans this late in the seasonce7d0689d55bc42a3521f0dc08492653.jpg? I got some beans off dinkum two days ago(what a great guy and buisness) and i was gonna tough it out till next season..

Im in south ozzy somewhere and have never planted this late in the season before.

Any advice , abuse , tips or info would be greatly appreciated...

....May your buds be fat and your troubles skinnny........

f17968fddb735c206750e291e07d91f2.jpgc0d806916ceaec14b0aca53fa7b22371.jpgf6c49af3d86777bb183ce883c4eae096.jpg7f17705c05e3d800cc2d3d512fbb3d54.jpg

Edited by kegmule

I'd hold off until next season or a indoor grow later in the year with the dinkum seeds, mate. Going by the pic of those mango seeds they look to be quite plump viable seeds. Going by that, it would give one the impression that Dinkum might have their shit together compared to a lot of other dreamers out there.

I'd hold off until next season or a indoor grow later in the year with the dinkum seeds, mate. Going by the pic of those mango seeds they look to be quite plump viable seeds. Going by that, it would give one the impression that Dinkum might have their shit together compared to a lot of other dreamers out there.

Dinkum are absolutely 100% legit in my opinion. Took 4 days from placing order to arrive in my sweary little palms. They were a pleasure to deal with and replied to my enquiries within 10 minutes. After paying for my order dink couldnt do enough to make sure all my (stupid) questions were answered and he seems to value his customers and takes pride in his product.

I couldnt resist and put 1mango and 1sour into the cotton wool.

If anyone is interested i will do a small grow log.

eeb4c8b8c1f21b7edd83173a9879df28.jpg

Just couldn't help myself. Even if i only get a half oz or so....dinks SOUR is apparently SOUR P x SKUNK....and the mango sounds delicious