dutchmaster vs cyco your thoughts

• Admin

Just remember it was Dutchmaster who introduced Superbud to all the masses (useless and greedy growers) whilst in the process destroying the average quality of commercial cannabis in Australia... Anyone who doesn't grow their own and grew up from the mid to late 00's really have no idea what it was like before PGR's like placlobutrazol and chlormequat chloride became mainstream and used badly. Cyco do still have their registered PGR on the market too which isn't helping their name either unfortunately as a good chunk of their additives are just as good as others on the market if not better.

The biggest problem with these toxic PGR's in my opinion is generally their labels recommend a dose that's way too high and guaranteed to strip the quality away in return for weight and size and then of course you have some commercial growers with no fucking idea using every brand of PGR available during the flowering cycle... I shit you not these numpties will use a box of each for each week of the flowering cycle but hey the market keeps buying it so they're going to keep pumping it. Like just about everything it comes down to the consumer and as long as people keep buying shit it'll keep coming. Don't be desperate and hold out for quality refuse the crap and same goes for fruit and vegetables hit with this crap, they're all those oversized, mutant shaped, tasteless fruit and vegetables the big chains can't seem to get enough of... These PGR's are no good besides being toxic they give hydroponics in general a bad name and hurt the industry on all levels

Don't get me wrong though there are of course plenty of great naturally occurring PGR's for your garden in place of placlobutrazol and chlormequat chloride that are much better for your crops and pocket

• Upvote 3

thermal reactions that occur to some of these pgrs when burned/heated cause all kinds of changes in the chemistry of these compounds, some of which are known to be carcinogens.That being said the issues with paclo can be somewhat mitigated with the correct applications, its worth avoiding paclo altogether though. Edited by _Puff_Tough_
  • Upvote 1

ive done alot of reading, and said, I don't give a fuck if it gets mold, its not going anywhere but disposal, some people just want to make a freak just for the fun of it. But so far, things are going very good, no mold, no problems, and i'm using nearly every additive I can get my hands on, still haven't gotten brix, I did look at cellobind just for the fun of it and saw that to be useless shit. I once heard a story from a person about how he went to the bazaar in the ME, and found buds so hard that a guillotine was used to cut them. I would suspect these would have been treated with some freakish PGR, and quite possibly Alar.

The experiment is to prove that a 200W Led, and proper nutrition can give very interesting results, but also just to make a fucking monster. :D

Just think of this as a trolling on some level, its not going to be given to anyone, not even me, its going to be destroyed. I keep saying this, and the reason being is that I hold absolutely no value for it. Consider this, I could have picked anything, tomatoes, pumpkins, oranges-- shit imagine that hydroponic oranges treated with PGR's?

So you have people on here along the lines of calling me a *#%@ for making a monster, even though this is purely for entertainment purposes and research.

How far and how high can you push the PPM's how far can you push some thing's genetics, how far can you fuck with them before it's almost unrecognizable.

but mainly telling the anti led people to wake up.

Cellobind/cure is not a PGR and not even closely related in any way to brix or any of that other shit. the fact that you call it bullshit shows me you have done zero research on that product. it has just been govt approved for the medicinal market in Us . it is a cut flower preservative, its not an additive and its not harmful.

and I too believe dm will be back here....just not gold or advance,  the new lineup which looks pretty good so far