dutchmaster vs cyco your thoughts

I am mainly looking at experimental not actually doing shit with it, I'm trying to reproduce what tobbacco companies would do with it most likely once they take full control over it, most likely they would utilize PGR's as they do with tobacco, but also flushing the shit, and otherwise.

I am mainly looking at experimental not actually doing shit with it, I'm trying to reproduce what tobbacco companies would do with it most likely once they take full control over it, most likely they would utilize PGR's as they do with tobacco, but also flushing the shit, and otherwise.

I kind of see PGR's like bleach on a red T-Shirt mate once its on there it aint coming back

you either use it or u dont, it's up to you if u want to smoke it but if others are going to buy your gear or even if u share it out for free amung mates at lease let them know it has chemicals in it and not just fertalizers

for me i have only reconised PGR's in the last 10 years or so so there is still plenty of time for people to come across health problems and defects from smoking PGR buds

if your aim is yield and u use a PGR u may realise when its to late in 7-8th week of flower and u pull it early because u have bud rot, the grow i done on OSA with my display picture i was upset at what i lost due to mould using the growth regulator one of my main top colars was all mouldy couldnt do sweet fuck all with it but throw it out, i cant remember exactly what i lost due to the mould but it was a good portion

so weigh that into your ideal harvest

dutchmaster gold is gone as with everything else, they moved to the usa and have done a new line, not aussie anymore

I guess your not posting this for shit's and giggle's, i wonder why it moved to the US? Dutch Master was the best bang for buck, my previous flowering periods were consistent all the way thru 12/12, i tried the Canna coco once but bulkyness seemed to come on much later in 12/12 but if DM is gone i guess this will be the coco nutrient to use

bugger

I guess your not posting this for shit's and giggle's, i wonder why it moved to the US? Dutch Master was the best bang for buck, my previous flowering periods were consistent all the way thru 12/12, i tried the Canna coco once but bulkyness seemed to come on much later in 12/12 but if DM is gone i guess this will be the coco nutrient to use

bugger

you can still get DM, its not going anywhere.