dutchmaster vs cyco your thoughts

thanks for the combo!

I notice the PGR witch hunt is still on, for the idiots still convincing themselves otherwise go to the supermarket, pick up a tomato, smell it, it has no smell, mangos, all your fruit, and all your shit has paclo on it, wine drinkers your consuming chloro.

are you dead from eating all those tomatoes no, did jesters nuts swell to the size of watermelons when he washed off crystalised PGR off his bud that he bought.. no he still comments on here and is perfectly fine.

what part of 1 gram of pure paclo per kilo of bodyweight for toxicity is so hard to understand. There are hyped blown out of proportion accusations about pgrs.

thanks for the combo!

I notice the PGR witch hunt is still on, for the idiots still convincing themselves otherwise go to the supermarket, pick up a tomato, smell it, it has no smell, mangos, all your fruit, and all your shit has paclo on it, wine drinkers your consuming chloro.

are you dead from eating all those tomatoes no, did jesters nuts swell to the size of watermelons when he washed off crystalised PGR off his bud that he bought.. no he still comments on here and is perfectly fine.

what part of 1 gram of pure paclo per kilo of bodyweight for toxicity is so hard to understand. There are hyped blown out of proportion accusations about pgrs.

Honestly, i hope you enjoy that pgr nug of yours then, you wouldnt know if it was causing any deleterious effects because you have small nuts anyway lol. Personally, ive read the fucking safety data sheet on paclo and would rather not touch any nug containing pgr's.

Precautionary statement from the safety sheet.

P210 Keey away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces.No smoking.

Is that your gimp mask?

Edited by _Puff_Tough_

then dont eat the food at the supermarket, or fast food, or doritos, want to know why your tomatoes at the supermarket grow in nodes on vines?

Honestly, i hope you enjoy that pgr nug of yours then, you wouldnt know if it was causing any deleterious effects because you have small nuts anyway lol. Personally, ive read the fucking safety data sheet on paclo and would rather not touch any nug containing pgr's.

Precautionary statement from the safety sheet.
P210 Keey away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces.No smoking.

Is that your gimp mask?

PGRS are in all your shit, your consuming them daily,

If your buying pot your probably buying PGR grown buds, I'm just assuming this but if u grew on a commercial scale say 100 plants without PGR if u grew the same with PGR and gained 30% or more yield i guess people would do it they probably arn't smoking PGR buds anyway they just want the money

these commercial growers are likely stealing electricity so they would be running air conditioners and de-humidifiers so it would be unlikely they would get bud rot

the main aim is to get the most bud, most don't care about quality to much, pounds are cheap quality is shit house but whatever makes them money and if a $100 bottle of PGR will gain them a few pounds they'll do it

PGR's often reduce the overall harvest time too on appearance i have never looked under a loope but it knocks 10-12 days off a 8 week flower

from memory these PGR's or something similar were used in melon production it may have been something else along the lines of pumkins or something... i think there paclo is a different product or strength to whats available to the hobby farmers, i have seen PGR' labelled for display use only

imo if u dial in your growing and use a nice combination of flowering additives (Not PGR's) u will come out with the same outcome and less problems

agree with everything your saying here, just did a 2 day flush as part of the cycle im doing with PGR's, not for commercial but experimental, and so far the results are promising. I'm monitoring the reversal of the effects of PGR's if they can be reversed and doing a 12 week cycle of flowering with supa sticky from cyco.

If your buying pot your probably buying PGR grown buds, I'm just assuming this but if u grew on a commercial scale say 100 plants without PGR if u grew the same with PGR and gained 30% or more yield i guess people would do it they probably arn't smoking PGR buds anyway they just want the money

these commercial growers are likely stealing electricity so they would be running air conditioners and de-humidifiers so it would be unlikely they would get bud rot

the main aim is to get the most bud, most don't care about quality to much, pounds are cheap quality is shit house but whatever makes them money and if a $100 bottle of PGR will gain them a few pounds they'll do it

PGR's often reduce the overall harvest time too on appearance i have never looked under a loope but it knocks 10-12 days off a 8 week flower

from memory these PGR's or something similar were used in melon production it may have been something else along the lines of pumkins or something... i think there paclo is a different product or strength to whats available to the hobby farmers, i have seen PGR' labelled for display use only

imo if u dial in your growing and use a nice combination of flowering additives (Not PGR's) u will come out with the same outcome and less problems