Hey guys only new (who to trust on here )

Paranoid yes but it never got me caught .. and anyone could be a shit talker . I suppose the cops wouldnt even have to say anything anyway just sit there and watch the convo's . But anyway just thought id put it out there incase anyone was thinking it .

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I am closer to 30 than 20 age has nothing to do with wisdom or knowledge and I myself after following the laws closely there's a few peaces of advice I would like to give a fellow paronoid soul , 1 when using forums be very careful not with what you post as such but with your computer , always I repeat always use a VPN virtual private network I believe it stands for what this does is bounces your IP address address across the work to a few different towers making your home address show as another country . another which I having personal debates with myself about is tor tor is like internet explorer or google chrome except it was a project created in the name of internet annonmenty I would reccomend this is combination with a vpn tor is free and many VPn are free as well , now on a side not let's go back to tor was actually created bye the us government as a project although it openly says this I know many people have felt comfortable and safe using these I myself tend to disagree after down loading a TCP program TCP I can't remeber what it stands for but basically this program allows you to see what's using the ports on your computer this made feel a lot safer because it allowed me to see any data being transfered from my hardrive until I found a process called Icann.org after a quick wiki pedia of Icann.org my stomach dropped as I realised that my tor browser was directly connected to a world wide government program for internet saftey and to stop terrorism and these port where downloading mass data . sorry for the ramble but I hope some of my ramble helps you understand . if you already knew this thanks for reading :) p.s this isn't holding back my goals even though I personally give no shits about the cannabis laws I'd rather invest my time in to finding loop holes :)

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app