bit of help needed

Hey Kray,

It's a natural thing, the plant uses the leaves as a storage unit. As the plant uses up the reserves within the lower leaves they yellow up and die. So IMO it's nothing to be too worried about, it's a natural process. Now, if that yellowing was starting from above, I'd have a bit of a concern but being lower, all is good IMO.

Merl1n

• Upvote 2

Cheers guys.

Harry - I think your might in saying it's a mag def. She's just not been looking 100% for a few days and it would make sense that the pH in the new soil I bought may be a bit on the acidic side considering the bark content.

Going to flush her with pH adjusted water and give her a half dose of nutes this evening. I'll have to hit up bunnings tomorrow.

yea kray them plants look legit

when them leaves down low are real yellow usually u can nudge the base of the leaf where the stem meets the branch and it comes loose naturally.

i know you have gone and bought yourself some nice pots you can keep, but I would consider upgrading the pot-size to double volume before flower if you care at all about your nice personal-use yield.

always a plant will grow unbelievable in vegetative state in a smaller pot, it is flower time in soil I feel you really need the expansion-room for the root-systems otherwise you need to hand feed em several times a day for last 6 weeks to get decent bud formation.

if you transplant the next week might be ideal as it will take a week or so for the plant to take off and grow again, but come flower-time you would appreciate it

Thanks guys.

I agree that I should have bought better soil but I just havnt had the money to spend it. And to be fair, I've had good results using richgro soil mixed with there compost for the last two years.

I'm going to repot her before she flowers in around 2 weeks.

I also agree pots into pots arnt ideal, and that's adding to the deficiency. I water all the girls every 2 to 3 days as they get 10 hours direct sun atm and temps above 30 degrees.

I water when I notice any change in leaf perkiness.

It won't be for another week till I can report her. What's a big enough size? She's in a 430mm atm would something over 600 suffice?

Cheers guys.

Harry - I think your might in saying it's a mag def. She's just not been looking 100% for a few days and it would make sense that the pH in the new soil I bought may be a bit on the acidic side considering the bark content.

Going to flush her with pH adjusted water and give her a half dose of nutes this evening. I'll have to hit up bunnings tomorrow.

Very hot weather will cause some of your problem. Don't over think your problem! Plant looks pretty good in the pics.