PGR'S what do you use?

The ultimate goal of all these experiments that I will run is to find a method for something safe, extreme potency, and a clear method and formula to follow.

In terms of potency I'd say panic attack level will do fine.

..and of course it would probably go well with the evil dead movie or the ring.

Edited by N3ro

Guy's back in the day when PGR's were new to hobbiest on this forum we didn't well i will say my self didn't know where it came from, didn't know what was in it but i for one wanted fat nuggets not that i had previous problems with lose buds but it was the new in thing everyone was trying everyone was saying wow look at those buds

all we knew that PGR's were previously used on the commercial market for melons (i think) and i also think it was legal to some degree

but now there is research all over the internet i think we are more aware of growing another leg or ya nuts falling off.... maybe it may even give people cancer or something down the track who knows...

but as a grower we know we don't need it, if yield is your aim grow a strain which produces what u need, if your going for looks try something different other than PGR's like your style of growing or maybe something like organic additives or such there is always a way around using PGR's

for me i used PGR's i think a few times from memory all it done was onset of buds quicker, it shorten the internodes around the main lateral colars and it reduced the overall flowering time

would i use it again? fuck no.

look at my diarys they are all PGR grown buds which i could grow these days with my eyes closed or even better... PGR's are not a solution they are rather a problem because dick heads like me bought it and not only was i ass raped $100 a bottle it's just not worth it in the end

the last time i used the Rock Juice the white stuff was in my display picture sure enough i got trophy pictures from the plants but with awareness of PGR's i don't need them it was just a phase kind of like something new to the market and i along with most others tried it too

if your cash cropping i suggest just upgrading your strains to huge yielders because down the track when your old you will be wondering what damage your doing to your customers, they may be your family members, they may be friends of friends, they may be people u don't even know but your the responsible person for using the products of choice

• Upvote 2

back turn of the century a grow partner chose our grow/flower nutrients/additives for hydro.

yea one the additives was a pgr

shit tasted fukt up n didnt do my brain no good.

i didnt even know wtf a pgr was

none whatsoever

organics n clean minerals the way i rolled ever since

believe it !

soil generally for nice tasting smoke

been over a decade doin the righty now

• Upvote 1

I have not smoked marijuana for a long time, and therefore I no longer have such problems. Now I mainly buy disposable vapes with THC content. And in this way, I get rid of my chronic diseases in the abdominal area. I don't know what they are for me. Doctors say they can't make a diagnosis. That's why I use vapes with THC content because it helps me fight pain. I'd rather take THC than some painkillers that only kill your body. Well, that's just my opinion, maybe it won't be interesting to anyone here.

Edited by CaroleReitter