PGR'S what do you use?

The flower industry is where allot of these PGR's are used , natural & man made 
mostly man made , it's one of the reasons you don't home compost brought flowers , cos they 
have all sorts of stuff done to them & are not food so they can really go for it with all sorts of nasty pasty stuff ! 

i wasn't to interested in this post cause of the same reasons as others
the chemical versions of these things are money spinning poisons as mentioned
& i wouldn't have them anywhere near my plants

Sorry but a bit of C & P , it's a big subject , with lots to know that i don't
but hopefully there will be some info & words you can search on for more smarter dudes than i  

plant hormones or plant growth regulators main 5 groups
auxin , gibberellins , cytokinins , abscisic acid & ethylene
they pretty much cover everything in the plant ,
root , shoot & fruit & most things in between

Phytohormones
Auxin , like Indole Acetic Acid IAA , should know this one from your rooting gel
found in the stem tip that promotes cell elongation ,
can use Aloe Vera for a source of auxin IAA & gibberellins , auxins often work in concert with other PGR's  

Gibberellins , accelerate growth & induce or promote flowering , Auxin, cytokinins and gibberellins are the principle growth-promoting hormones
noted as the most powerful of the growth promotors because they , increase internode spacing, induce and promote flowering Gibberellins are well known to promote uniform growth through cell enlargement. They cause plants to grow tall and elongated, with light green leaves, and also stimulate seed germination and other growth phenomena such as early flower formation.
Gibberellic Acid (GA-3) is the best known  can be found in common plants such as cucumber, rock melon (cantaloupe), corn, peas and beans .http://www.hydroponics.com.au/issue-11-gibberellins-plant-growth-hormones/

Cytokinins , promote cell division , hundreds naturally occurring , most found in roots & embryos / seeds corn , coconut
https://buildasoil.com/blogs/news/12693385-cytokinin-a-plant-hormone-coconut-water-and-corn-sst

Abscisic acid , (ABA) is the major player in mediating the adaptation of the plant to stress , ABA is the hormone that triggers closing of the stomata when soil water is insufficient to keep up with transpiration , protecting cells from dehydration , stimulates root growth  http://www.biology-pages.info/A/ABA.html

Ethylene , used lots in making polyethylene plastics , some might have heard there mums say put a banana in with those other fruit or veg to ripen them 
i use ethylene to fem seeds , & some fem breeders in some way use the amount of ethylene produced by the plant as a sign of full feminization of all seeds
still within the plant . 

this is such a big discussion , for the reasons underlined below , my lack of expertise & micro managing is def not the most fun you can have gardening , however this guy is pretty keen with canna if you want to spend some time on his post , must say , i haven't https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=281272&page=2

As you read about these various hormones, you will note that: (1) each hormone affects several, or even many, different processes and (2) each process is, in turn, influenced by several different hormones. How these overlapping signals are integrated to produce a particular response remains a topic of active research

Think i'll stick with ozzy , the only thing other then what ozzy said is , i'll add things for plant health , SAR , if you can get plants photosynthesizing over 60% of there capacity there immune system is strong enough to fight off " All " pests & pathogens & grow to it's potential , which is all i want , growing it to it's potential 

Singed , trying hard novice 

that be cool 

but you got any of that PGR crap to take a side by side pic of cause i ain't lol

be good to know some of the raw source of natural plant hormones

like kelp & aloe vera , seed sprouts like corn & alfalfa & the biggest seed of all coconut

kelp & aloe have all the rooting hormones plus many other things , macro & micro nutes

corn seed sprout give you cytokinins , alfalfa / lucerne sprouts gives you triacontanol at it's highest concentrations

coconut has high cytokinins as well , & all seed sprouts have the new life starting enzymes to with them 

& def using raw is cheaper & much better quality than anything processed , however the processing is now done by You !

for a much higher quality product i might add , but you do have to put in some work which is nothing once used to it 

just a little more prep & that prep might have a start 2 or 3 days B4 application , like sprouting seeds , they need to 

sprout B4 you can blend & use them 

I'm with you guys keep the food simple and decent quality, you can keep all the size, flavour enhancers, all the flavour is already built in, you just gotta coax it out. The only flavour enhancer i use is molasses.

All these pgr's and the like are bad for business in the long run, the short term guys just dont see it. Really is just another argument as to why this plant needs legalisation, then info regarding the use of these chemicals and their risks can be looked at more closely by a Government that REALLY cares for our well beings.

who said I smoke the shit? I'm more into research, want to find out if its possible to push it to its full potential while trying to maintain quality, safety, and develop new methods, not everyone does things for money or personal use, sometimes people just like biohacking.

pgrs would be used, the paclo would be obvious as the terpenes and trichomes drop when it has trace amounts, im sourcing the natural pgr I suspect its in a product called liquid lead.

I've got a product called kleanse from cyco to run so i'll be flushing with normal for two days with changes,

would be running the full dutchmaster range including .27 and potash, then liquid lead followed by kleanse.

paclo, and chloro will be run observations made and noted.

how far can you push its genetics? thats the question.

considering the tobacco industry uses pgrs you have to wonder about the hype also about the toxicity considering paclo aint exactly as dangerous as the hype.

point noted on the molasses

I use coconut water as a coconut is a very large seed full of natural plant growth regulators.
nero if u grow and medicate yourself with synthetic pgr,s you are a fool.
If u supply others with it you are the spreader of poison and you are one of the many scum growers who are systematicly poisoning a mostly unknowing public for a fast buck and are generally not smokers themselves ,although there are a lot out there that grow with it and smoke it too?
Pgr,s should be banned in ozy but alas we are too fucking corrupt.
I know there is plenty of this shit going into ozy grown food crops too!
Synthetic pgr,s impare resin production!
This shit is toxic and carcinogenic.
Do your research man!
people need to be educated on pgr bud so they can say no and go elsewhere!
Peace ✌️

Edited by N3ro

"im sourcing the natural pgr I suspect its in a product called liquid lead"

natural occurring PGR's don't need to come in a processed bottle with additives for longer shelf life  

"considering the tobacco industry uses pgrs you have to wonder about the hype also about the toxicity"

What ! whats the death count per year from smoking chemically ladened cigs !  

why risk your health & more importantly others you give your weed too 

when you just don't have too 

researching bottle claims will help only to understand the marketing & "maybe" a tiny bit of the science 

from what your saying you need to know the science , full stop & the marketing only clouds the subject 

you need to be researching plant biology & processors to understand what PGR's & when 

google scholar would be a good place to start searching not nute companies 

I'll give you one , on the third day of 12/12 feed your plant triacontanol for tighter inter node spacing 

keep in mind , if you grow a plant that doesn't have tight inter nodes naturally , it will not alter the plant to completely change that

it will make them tighter but relative to what the plant dose naturally 

you can bubble lucerne leaves chopped up in water for 24hrs to get a hit of triacontanol

again you need to research this cos bubbling to long creates alcohol at some point ,

water is one of the best at breaking down organic matter 

you can get the highest concentrations in the lucerne seed , sprout the seed , when the 

tap root is as long as the seed itself it's ready to blend & add to water 

warning triacontanol is HOT & will totally mess your plant up good & proper , don't over do it , ever

or you will pay big , if sprouting start at 1/4 oz of seed to 20lts water & def use a test plant B4 your girls ,

that's pretty safe level considering if i was sprouting corn for cytokinins ( grows top shoots) i would use

2oz of seed to 20lts  

tellin ya mate organics will grow the best pot you've ever smoked , & safe for me you trees animals the planet

ya know some places in the world use round up so much they get " Round Up Rian " , lets stop this chem shit , ay   

• Upvote 1

then we call it the Frankenstein project, we defile it until its unrecognizable. The goal is to reverse the down effects of synthetic PGRs, and attempt to flush the shit out, followed by the natural pgr, and 3 days of dark. Considering the Tobacco industry will be taking over the product shortly wouldn't you want to investigate what exactly they are going to do with it?

Its cheating to use pgr's, cheating yourself, cheating Nature,  its as bad as sporting cheats and i hate cheating in sport too ... its the lowest , do you really want to be that low

once upon a time things were much simpler ....

thanks, i feel alot better now :D