PGR'S what do you use?

a method, say a pgr is used for triggering flower, then flushed, then bloom boosters, silica ect, then a natural pgr to boost trichrome and resin production was used followed by 3 days of dark?

You'll have to get a diary going and show what you are talking about, I bet it gets a lot of views. personally, I trigger flowering by reducing light hours and have never had an issue with trichome density. Admittedly, I know very little about pgr's, only that they are expensive and make buds crumbly, heavy and shit. But perhaps if used correctly, thay may have some benefit.

You'll have to get a diary going and show what you are talking about, I bet it gets a lot of views. personally, I trigger flowering by reducing light hours and have never had an issue with trichome density. Admittedly, I know very little about pgr's, only that they are expensive and make buds crumbly, heavy and shit. But perhaps if used correctly, thay may have some benefit.

yeah need to find a common digital camera, and then write over exif data.

I use coconut water as a coconut is a very large seed full of natural plant growth regulators.

nero if u grow and medicate yourself with synthetic pgr,s you are a fool.

If u supply others with it you are the spreader of poison and you are one of the many scum growers who are systematicly poisoning a mostly unknowing public for a fast buck and are generally not smokers themselves ,although there are a lot out there that grow with it and smoke it too?

Pgr,s should be banned in ozy but alas we are too fucking corrupt.

I know there is plenty of this shit going into ozy grown food crops too!

Synthetic pgr,s impare resin production!

This shit is toxic and carcinogenic.

Do your research man!

people need to be educated on pgr bud so they can say no and go elsewhere!

Peace ✌️

Edited by Ganggong
  • Upvote 2

Definitely should be up for discussion, both natural and synthetic.  Synthetic definitely should not be used IMO though.

I have thought about something along those lines in the past as a method of gaining control over stretch to help get a tent filled to the exact proportions wanted, but the thought of putting that shit in even once was too much for me.  Then having to follow that up with all the other convoluted bullshit just to get back to a good product sounds a bit over the top as well.

I would be keen to try using naturally occurring PGR's to try for the same outcomes, but wouldn't have the faintest idea where to start, or finish, or even what products to use etc.  So I for one would love to see a discussion by people in the know with experiences to back up what they are saying.

I am in the belief less is more.

If you start off with good genetics you dont need all this fancy stuff to prmote this that and the other as the plant will do it for you but when the plant it ready not when you are ready.

All i use are quality nutrients and bit of pot ash/pk when timing is rite and that is it and my grows speak for them selfs.

So i guess i am sayin is all thses extra that are on the market for the most part IMHO are a big waste of $.

When it boils down to it i like to smoke buds i know have not been played with all the extras added to make it do this that and the other...

• Upvote 2

I am in the belief less is more.

If you start off with good genetics you dont need all this fancy stuff to prmote this that and the other as the plant will do it for you but when the plant it ready not when you are ready.

All i use are quality nutrients and bit of pot ash/pk when timing is rite and that is it and my grows speak for them selfs.

So i guess i am sayin is all thses extra that are on the market for the most part IMHO are a big waste of $.

When it boils down to it i like to smoke buds i know have not been played with all the extras added to make it do this that and the other...

How simple is that? Way to go Ozzy. I was using Dutch Master MAX for a while.... ran out and never got around to buying anymore.... I didn't notice any difference. I reckon the Super Bloom by Natures Own is good stuff though!

Unfortunately in the commercial world a lot of people want PGR'd bud because they equate its big heavy brown machine trimmed look with quality and think hand trimmed green fluffier bud is of lower quality.

It's the supermarket verses the farmers market imperfect looking organic apple thing but awareness around the differences is changing for the better with the general public and if non PGR growers educate better it will be to their advantage

Well said Ozzy, would be nice to find a safe and natural way to exert control over stretch though.  But even that isn't generally a problem with a bit of experience and planning etc.

Unfortunately in the commercial world a lot of people want PGR'd bud because they equate its big heavy brown machine trimmed look with quality and think hand trimmed green fluffier bud is of lower quality.

It's the supermarket verses the farmers market imperfect looking organic apple thing but awareness around the differences is changing for the better with the general public and if non PGR growers educate better it will be to their advantage

Too true Flamstaa, a lot of consumers don't know any better and automatically believe the hype.  One of my kids used carry on with shit like "nothin' but hyge for me", right up until I gave him some of my bush weed, now he won't touch the commercial shit.  With enough exposure, most consumers would go the same way, but most of them would still not be prepared to pay enough extra to persuade commercial growers to change their ways.

But for commercial operators there's also the problem of having to compete with the dodgy fuckers in the marketplace, and not using Paclo etc is simply bad business practice as it does increase both turnover and profit margins.  With bud prices at the same place they were 25-30 years ago, it is effectively a shitload cheaper than it used to be, so the profit vs risk ratio is comparitively poor.  So anyone looking to make a living, or get rich quick, from weed farming either uses PGR's, or has to increase their risk substantially by upscaling.  And most people who take that path don't tend to have enough morals and ethics to ignore that.

I would assume that there's a few small scale commercial growers out there with discerning clientele doing the right thing, but they're not likely to be making a living out of it.  In an ideal world the market would be dominated by a large number of those growers instead of mainly a small number of corporate style criminal organisations.