My babies

Best thing you could probably do with moldy buds that arent too seriously moldy and you have no immunological deficits is to use isopropanol alcohol to wash the buds if theyre not far too mouldy, leaving them sit in the isopropanol alcohol. Rubbing alcohol has been used for some time now as a disinfectant and is a great product for cleaning nearly EVERYTHING and is a great solvent for this purpose, exceptionally cleans glass and electronics equipment leaving no residue like other cleaning products do...

Luckily for us cannabinoids and terps are soluble in IPA and it evaporates quickly..... leaving an oil you can add to organic coconut oil after decarboxylation occurs, or before - whichever you prefer. If the buds are too far gone just put them in the compost heap or something. The hash oil from such nugs should probably not be dabbed - just to be safe. Vaporisation is probably safe, eating it also safe...

Edited by _Puff_Tough_

Cheers guys :) i am curing them first indica been curing for around a month and smells kind of like chocolate, second indica stinks like pungnent flower thats earthy and the sativa just smelt like cut grass but is slowly starting to change in smell so see what it smells like and i have tried some if it and its much better then that commercial shit thats for sure guys
  • Upvote 1