looking for a good synthetic sweetner/quality PURE HYDRO

Hey guys im currently in ebb and flow tables.

I dont use organic nutrents in my res for pretty obvious reasons..

I base base flower nutes only (canna or h and g).

Currently using supa stiky by cyco. Which is synthetic and i can use it in flood and drain hydroton filled table.

Is there anything else out there that anyone can recommend for full hydro. I like my supa stiky but there must be something else out there?

Checked out bio diesel the other day. Looks like its loaded with goodies but dont want hell to break out and unusuble nutrients in a full hydro res and rot been there done that....

Looked into ozitonic and stuff. Owner told me no. Not in hydroballs.

Sooo guys anything that can add quality. Sweetner overall nice looking buds with some pK in the mix like supa stiky is. I run it 2nd week of bloom.

I dont want to be doing one full one day of res change of pk 13/14. What a waste.

Synthetics only. I checked out the new rock resinator heavy yields. Seems okay. But not sure if its full of gluant and stickiness like i can my buds like with supastiky. Im a bit confused of how it works. Does it need microobes to work? Hence im using supastiky only. I also noticed there is a sugarush by cyco which transports terpenes in such.

I like to keep it nice and symple.

I also thought of dosing PK for a full week at 1/4 strength in week 3. I have a 42 day strain .

If i cant find replacement ill keep with it at supastiky and its gluant and max magnesium. Its pretty good shit and served me well over the years but looking to try something different or add with my base nutes.

Dunno about Supa Stiky, never heard of it before, but if you're happy with it why change?

As for PK 13/14, I always run it for about a week, at a bit over half strength, usually about week 4 or 5 of actual flower.  Flush before and after, and without any other flowering additives in the mix.  Week 3 on a 42 day strain would be about right.

And as for Rock Resinator, just save your money.  Blurb sounds great but there's 2 problems with it.  1st, it's designed to be used on PGR grows to combat the inhibited resin production caused by the PGR's.  2nd, I tried it on a non PGR grow, and the plants I used it on had absolutely no discernable increase in resin production compared to the others.

:peace:

Thanks mate.

Im going to be sticking with supastiky :).

Im going to be planting coco into hydroton in a ebb and flow tray filled bed. I use rockwool currentlly.

Its been done before and dont see why it wont work.

That way i can decrease my flood times and use some organics.

Just got to protect from rot. And keep it active micros. Ive heard so many different opionions but i feel this way I can get better quality.

What are we trying to achieve sweeter buds or resin production?

Unless you can get your hands on a brix meter or a scope with sugar scale like the ones used when checking microbes spores bacteria. Id just use something with simple sugars like black molasses, my understanding is simple sugars are more of a food for enzyme and friendly bacteria not really a sweetner. Google brix sugar scale and testing, on tomatoes its an on plant leaf test on the brix scale.. Sand there is a company pos Dutch master that does an additive called brix check that too.

Apparantly supa stiky is an additiive that increases resin production and smell and overall final end quality of end product. It works well imho. But been using it for a while it would be nice to get something else.

I recently added a homemade nutrient bottleshopped nutrient from a store in SA. The locals guys make the stuff down there and it smells really sugary and its dark coloured. Also it obviously has triacontonl in it aswell and ive been told that.

I guess ozitonic would be much a muchness with been the similar product.

Ive been using this blackstrap/tricontonol mix in my resovoir for two weeks. Now... my ec levels are at 2.2ec . Im midway week 3 flower. On my 6 week strain. Im about to give one day dose of PK 13/14 on around saturday...

Im going to run this mollasses stuff to the end and add my supastiky in the last two weeks and ill be done. Ill be interested to see if their is any difference with smell .

Theres no frothing and dirty black stuff living in the resovoir which i was originally scared about.

I flood my table for 15mins every hour. No problems.