powdery mildew. sick of this shit.

Hi guys. I got some new clones and chucked them in a NEW room..NEW property down south. Took all my gear with me and my powdery mildew is back.

I have two seperate rooms. My cloning tent. And my flower room. Must note the cloning tent is brand new too.

All the clones that are in flower were off a treated mother plant. With yates fungacide. And the clones in flower look fine. No signs maybe because its like a bloody wind tunnel in there. But i better do something as a precaution as theyre day 2 flower.

Its my new clones that have got the signs. What i notice with my strain is ... i get missing leaves. And then some start to bend and go all weird and deform. I notice the powdery film on the lower leaves. On different angles when i move my head around.

Anyway pic included.

Whether deciding to spray my clones with yates fungacide. Its the same shit that the yanks have containing the chemical eagle 20.

It must of came off the vegging light I was using at my old place because that light was under an infected mother. I didnt spray the damn light.

I seem to battle this shit that wants to crinkle my leaves and distort them. There is a clip fan swaying my clones in the veg tent under a 250w CFL.

I need to cure this horrid thing once and for all.

I have milk ready for tonight when lights go out.

What are my options? Spray again with a systemtic evil spray? Yates fungacide.

I have no idea where it has come from again. Grrr but i guess spores on my gear. This is what happens when you slack off on enviroment control!!!

well crap, I have the same issue with my northern lights, non-typical Powdery mildew - looks almost flour-like, no circles of spores either...

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/77054-white-dust-like-coating-on-leaves/

I used a vinegar and water solution and sprayed the crap out of the plant - fixed the majority of it the after the first spray...

got to spray/wipe down the walls of the tent too 

LUCK!

Edited by Matanuska Thunder