When to start bending ?

Then maybe he needs to learn how to speak to people in a positive way and not come across as trying to belittle them? Im not here to make friends anyway I'll continue to post wether anyone reads my threads or not it's up to you all if you read them or not..Don't like something then don't comment it's pretty simple when you think about it

You need to relax a little, maybe change your avatar pic to my little pony or something ..... maybe that pink care bear.... must be another tough guy with an avatar like that..... maybe youre not very approachable ... in which case i sympathise.....

Yet im called immature

Someone think of the children cant we all just get along.... opinions are like assholes everyone has one ...its up to u what you do with the info ..take it onboard or not to take onboard.... same with the comments take them or leave them. We are all on this site for one or two reasons info on our plants or to give info on plants. Lets all get along ppl