When to start bending ?

If anyone's got any tips or helpful info feel free to share lol. I regret topping it now..it's,done no harm but I still regret it lol. Those bottom leaves that are curled I'm pretty sure it's from the first time feeding ..mixed a lil too much and next day that was the result. Thinking less is more. This is the first time in 6 years I've grown..last time was just two plants in the back garden..one I planted end of sept ..I had to bend that one it grew massive and the other was planted around dec...was about a a foot n half high and so god damn attractive haha..it looked like those ornamental plastic Xmas trees for a table or some shit lol. I think I got a pound of the big one and about ...I have no idea off the lil one. As you can see I'm rambling on cos I've just had a smoke haha ;) post-59579-148109211122_thumb.jpgpost-59579-148109211972_thumb.jpgpost-59579-148109212765_thumb.jpg

Looking good. Subbed haha

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Cheers Grow420 :)

Mate the best advice i can give you is LESS is MORE.

Put them in good soil with good space, give them a feed once fourtnight, water daily/as needed

And learn as you go, you will pick up what the plants issues are very quick (over watering/not enough, cooked by the sun etc)

People love their plants to death all the time.

Give them the basics, they know how to grow you just have to pay attention.

I topped mine at 4 nodes high and its a nuggety little 4 rod thing thats re vegged and just starting to take off.. dont worry mate she will find her legs fast enough haha

They're looking fine, just a touch drunk haha

Happy growing

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk