Weird leaf growth

I 'm with Mr PTSD.  it's a genetic thing.  if it was my plant I wouldn't worry.  leaves look good!  bet the plant does too.  (ages ago there was this breeding thing called polyploiding

--- probly still is.  sometimes there would be three or four leaves at once at germination and then the plant would grow wierd.  anyone know about that?)

Edited by sunshineoldfeller

Hey Mcthree that's exactly it I couldn't get a pick sorted myself but yeh all the leaves that fully exposed to light are doing that. I'll just continue as normal and see how it turns out. I have read about polyploid. Buddha seeds shared a lot of there info on another site about it

It is weird to see true, I only had one leaf like that so I cut it off as I thought it looked cool, it came of a pretty solid run of Afghan kush x white rhino which otherwise are healthy and fine. No idea why it happens but thank you, il have a look at polyploid and see what I can learn

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners mobile app

Hey the info was from Buddha seeds on Icmag if the link works it should be there.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=296131

I found the info from Buddha seeds to be legitimate because they are just posting there experiments and what they have found themselves. rather then claming all these benefits or strains to polyploidy.

Hey the info was from Buddha seeds on Icmag if the link works it should be there.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=296131

I found the info from Buddha seeds to be legitimate because they are just posting there experiments and what they have found themselves. rather then claming all these benefits or strains to polyploidy.

Sweet nice one bubblebomb thankyou

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners mobile app