cultivation & manufacture permit

quigs

Question

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has gone through the application process for the cultivation & manufacture permit for medical cannabis in Victoria???

I'm extremely interested in getting one or both permits, can anyone help me with being successful in the application process? or know of someone who has gone through the process and is willing to help?

Thanks in advance

Thanks merl1n that was a very interesting read. Ive heard of very similar stories about having a client base or contracts prior to receiving a permit.

Although not much positive things have come from the new laws i feel like i still need to be optimistic and look at it as the regulations/laws are still in its infancy and will alter in time.

Its just unfortunate that people who truely need access to MMJ have to wait

Hi quigs

have you got any news? Have you found a way to get in touch with licensed manufacturers? I am now in your same situation, I need to find them first..how nonsense it is..

Hi

Did you guys know about agenda 21/ depopulation ???

Apparently. . The earth is over populated and the UN has decided that the earth's population must decrease.

At the moment Cancer is killing one in three people. . That's 33% already.

They poison our water. . Over process our food. . Spray poison on everything.

They made our best medical plant illegal.

I don't believe they want us healthy.. and living longer.

I don't believe cannabis will ever be legal for all to use.

I suggest you grow and use your own. . And don't tell a soul

I've also noticed the biggest shops opening in shopping centers are chemists. Take a look. . They are all twice the size of all the other shops. . Our sickness is a billion $ industry. . Think of the tax $ that generates.

Im sorry guys..im of the opinion that only big pharma / gov. will ever control cannabis.

My 2 cents. .

• Upvote 2

Your right 

The population thing is a myth

The problems not population ...it's everyone all in localised area's

And well when governments allow developers to lobby them and build sprawling suburbs worldwide on flat or all ready cleared good agricultural land ...then you have a distance between population and food ....

And well also how well has it worked in there agenda 2050  to instill fear........move to the country you will never look back.

Fuck the system - lying, manipulation, greedy cowards,

Governments work for corporations and business- not for you.

Say your 2 cents otherwise nothing will change ;)

Edited by cardrona

A myth aye?? Well..

I know that breeding is not regulated and the planet is not getting bigger.. we are living longer. . Something has to give.

In Victoria .. it looks like you will have to bid to get a rental property to live in. Highest bidder wins.. i can't see that working out.

I've noticed recently that low nutrition food is cheapest. . The dollar is getting harder to get. . Its pushing the poor to a state of malnutrition. . They aren't going hungry. . Just not feeding there bodies on a cellular level. And of course that leads to poor health and disease.

Alcohol is a poison. . Marketed as fun. And socially

As far as i can tell the government couldn't care less if we are healthy or not.

Im sorry if I've gone off topic.. but i think its all about the same rules. / laws.

That's 4 cents worth. . Im out. lol

I say do what you think is right and tell them nothing.

And i am moving to the country.

• Upvote 2

Think about it this way....... who benefits from everyone being centralised and going up and up in high rise..and suburban sprawl...and helping keep elevated land prices up worldwide...

developers?.....electricity companies?... air conditioning companies.....banks....already existing precincts and community,governments... that needs to be re injected with new stock. Cities need a broad range of qualifications to run......

Pushing the appeal and price up by those that never want to leave their home suburb.

The fear psychologically works in reverse .....we must get in the market...otherwise we will miss out .....I must keep my job ...there is no work in the country ...sometimes but not always ...and stays in a cycle

Edited by cardrona

Hey Vape

"In Victoria .. ...that breeding is not regulated"

VERY TRUE. They call it 'inbreeding' PMSL lol lol lol Bloody Victorians lol lol lol

It all comes down to the mighty sacred $$$$$$$$, everybody wants it. Business wants the dollar. Power companies want the dollar Govt wants the dollar and the poor bastard at the bottom hasn't got enough dollar to thrive, sure they may survive but they have to fight for every dollar they have. If we prosecuted ALL of the 'hidden crime/white collar crime' be that in business AND govt, the rest of us could thrive easily. But it's all about ownership, who owns what. The less chance you have to own, the more chance others have to take a piece of your dollar or bend the rules (govt) to benefit the people with the dollars and thus get a benefit for themselves, more dollars. IMO.

Go bush, be self sufficient and fuck 'em all I say. If only we could.