cultivation & manufacture permit

quigs

Question

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has gone through the application process for the cultivation & manufacture permit for medical cannabis in Victoria???

I'm extremely interested in getting one or both permits, can anyone help me with being successful in the application process? or know of someone who has gone through the process and is willing to help?

Thanks in advance

I hear what you're saying Knarfman but I feel like Ive lost the battle b4 even trying if i think that way. Plus I don't grow anyways truly the hard part would be for me is given up the smoke if i go through with this (don't like drinking alcohol tend to drink too much lol)

I guess as well... probabley just like everyone else,I hate working for somebody else because its gets you nowhere  so I feel like I need to stop waiting for an opportunity and create my own opportunity.

Ford Fairlane & wannagrowbuds thats really interesting about Lambert & Lucy. Im really interested in hearing more about both but Ive been struggling to find anything about access for patients. The only thing I could find was on the ODC website ( I think) it mentioned that the only people who could access "canna-med" are people whos death was immanent or people with epilepsy. I'm also confident in saying it also mentioned that these laws are still in its infancy stage.

No matter what its still concerning that some big names aren't happy with the way the laws are going, and I can only imagine government are in no rush to change laws.

This is why we have to hassle and lobby pollies not to support medical marijuana trials. Nothing less than open, taxed access for all. The medical industry is then free to work on MODs to treat a variety of conditions. It's the government that needs to prove to us that cannabis is unacceptably dangerous. Medical marijuana access does nothing to stop the waste of $$ and time in criminalising people. Does nothing to starve organised crime out of existence.

Hi Bedbug I agree with what you mentioned but I cant imagine the pollies will allow it to be accessible by anyone anytime soon. I think it will kinda happen in stages

Trials

Access to patients ( hopefully open the opportunities to more than people with epilepsy or immanent death)

And then hopefully recreational

I'm not shore but just a thought.

I'm beyond grovelling for permission. I'm beyond feeling like a criminal. My contempt for pollies and police is at an all time high. I know this isn't constructive or good for me, but while the public allow pollies to be unaccountable, they will be. I fuckin hate how they kick this issue and the same sex issue around for political points rather than working in the best interests of the public. I don't have a problem with medical trials, I just don't think they should be linked to legislation. There is enough evidence from overseas to prove that neither of these issues is as harmful as allowing doctors to get kickbacks for prescribing antidepressants to fucking everyone. Pollies are taking the piss - time for us to take their fucking heads.

because of the proof from overseas is why I think it will all happen in stages. No matter what happens I think we are gonna have to wait for the best possibility. in the mean while that synthetic stuff is legal and fucking people up and I have to hope the shit I'm getting isn't laced or shit because I cant go to a reliable dispensary.