Australia's cheapest hydro?

Bedbug

Cheap hydro ? That hydro powder for 10 bux from bunnings here

& for some reason miracle grow and seaweed works for some people.

I hear stories from america of people that use nothing but miracle grow and get almost the same results.

all those straight-pure man-made minerals to the rootsystems lololol.

Now thats CHEAP. miracle grow is 6 bux or 10 bux for the bigger one.

lol

Carn

Holly snapping crapples Carnage! Thanks for that. I was thinking about heading into uni lab and seeing if I might buy the raw ingredients there and make my own. http://prometheuswiki.publish.csiro.au/tiki-index.php?page=Hoagland's+nutrient+solution

I think I'll get myself down to Bunnings and check out their range. My local hydro store is good but expensive

So I did some thinking and realised that Carnage's suggestion was not cheaper, but allowed me to buy smaller quantities, so initial outlay is smaller. Then I was checking out some of the ads on this site and came across a SA company with a super special so I've finally ordered me some nutes, at half price! Name brand, so I feel confident and happy.

just remember, 90% of those name brand nutrients, you only need to use  at half strength, for almost all the grow time.

seen people kill plants with full strength solutions like suggested on the bottle.

usually they make it so you get a little more than they are saying , so you can stretch it out a little.

I'm sure my N27 bottle says add 2mL per Litre and it doesnt need that much. 

Canna I use at 50% strength recommended dose. Advanced Nutrients I use a little over 50% strength recommended dose.

House and garden I use at around 75% strength recommend dose

ever heard of a 'light feeder'? you bet , sooooo many cannabis plants prefer weaker solutions.

Each strain to their own I say, dial em in and see what makes them grow best.

Carn

• Upvote 1