• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

Bootlace Garden of mystery .... or .... other stuff I am growing

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Harry Bootlace

Harry Bootlace

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1315 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None

thanks, yeah I like messy gardens, 

the patch gets direct sun most of the day, shade in early morning and late afternoon. but clear for 80% of the day, hard to see in pic really.

the others will be in vegetable patch,

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Harry Bootlace

Harry Bootlace

Couch Locked

• Members
  • 1315 Posts:

Seeds sprouting.

Attached File  Plants.JPG   162.42K   21 downloads

slicker1

slicker1

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 236 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Lighting: hid

beans and radishes, cant identify the others 

where are those special plants you were talking about.

dont leave them too long, the summer solstice is coming up in 3 weeks.

Harry Bootlace

Harry Bootlace

Couch Locked

• Members
  • 1315 Posts:

if you mean the ciggies and poppies, I planted but not sprouted yet, I am thinking they might not pop, bastards, although there is little things showing in the poppies pots, but I am not convinced they aret hem (yet)

Edited by Harry Bootlace, 03 December 2016 - 11:37 PM.

smj81

smj81

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 460 Posts:

Thanks Ford, ill have a look :)

OK, a few pics,

vege patch one, I let it get VERY out of hand over winter, then went away for a while and it was chaos, but slowly im taking control.
I let the parsley have a death match with weeds, parsley mostly won.
Its all going to seed, its as tall as I am (6'1") so I imagine after all this has seeded Ill have more parsley than an italian village.

I let everything go to seed, so also in here is rocket, silverbeet, land cress (like water cress, but..... grows on LAND!)

I am building these metal trellis for beans and chokos and to provide a bit of shade, and some cover from spying neighbours.

attachicon.gifGarden_0.JPG

attachicon.gifGarden_1.JPG

Parsley

attachicon.gifGarden_2.JPG

self seeded lettuce, all over the place
(and parsley and this weed that has edible berries)

attachicon.gifGarden_3.JPG

mint, and a pumpkin (I throw seeds in when I cook)
Looking a bit worse for wear after going away and HOT weather and no water, but it will come good.

attachicon.gifGarden_4.JPG

Little friend lives in the garden ;)

attachicon.gifGarden_5.JPG

Ginger

attachicon.gifGarden_6.JPG

some crazy OLD silverbeet, tried to go to seed but I didnt let it, the trunk is as thick as my arm.

attachicon.gifGarden_18.JPG

See lettuce grows everywhere, all self seeded of course (I dont plant in cracks in bricks) ha

attachicon.gifGarden_7.JPG

sweet potato and grapes, and weeds and lettuce

attachicon.gifGarden_8.JPG

ahh lettuce (told you I let everything go to seed, my weeds will all be edible)

https://cannabis.com.../attachicon.gif Garden_9.JPG

some fruit etc

https://cannabis.com.../attachicon.gif Garden_10.JPG
https://cannabis.com.../attachicon.gif Garden_15.JPG

Self sewn Artichoke.

https://cannabis.com.../attachicon.gif Garden_12.JPG

Bay tree

https://cannabis.com.../attachicon.gif Garden_13.JPG

passionfruit that has gone wild and isnt edible anymore, but pretty,

https://cannabis.com.../attachicon.gif Garden_16.JPG

Soon to be guerrilla patch

https://cannabis.com.../attachicon.gif Garden_17.JPG

Awesome pics harry bootlace..that is such an awesome garden/backyard I could potter around in that all day I reckon and never get bored

Harry Bootlace

Harry Bootlace

Couch Locked

• Members
  • 1315 Posts:

thanks, I do, start at one end, get lost, smoke a ciggy, run into a bandicoot, start again ;)

Harry Bootlace

Harry Bootlace

Couch Locked

• Members
  • 1315 Posts:

Attached File  sweetP.JPG   117.43K   9 downloads

Ok, someone asked about growing sweet potatoes.

I put this in water AGES ago, it took about 4+ weeks for roots to start but once they did they went nuts, and about 2 more weeks for a sprout, whiich seen here is only a week or so old. SO wait, and wait and then all of a sudden!

Edited by Harry Bootlace, 24 December 2016 - 11:41 AM.

torrietree

torrietree

Couch Locked

• Members
  • 1455 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
So that's just an off cut from a sweet potato?

We've never managed to get the roots to sprout. Will have to give it another bash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry Bootlace

Harry Bootlace

Couch Locked

• Members
  • 1315 Posts:

yeah, just be patient, it took forever, i would have given up, but I just forgot or was too lazy to throw away.

on a side note, I puled some parts of sweet potatoes out of the ground, bits my shovel had cut, and buried them elsewhere 6+ weeks ago, forgot, and I see leaves and vines in the ground now.

I wonder though if the ones you buy in the shop are GM or whatever to NOT grow from vegetable(?)

I know people say you can just buy a potato from coles and make it grow , though I am not sure this is true, I have some sprouting in my shed. But I also see in bunnings bags of growing potatos or some shit.

hmm. I dunno,  rambling.

smj81

smj81

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 460 Posts:

yeah, just be patient, it took forever, i would have given up, but I just forgot or was too lazy to throw away.

on a side note, I puled some parts of sweet potatoes out of the ground, bits my shovel had cut, and buried them elsewhere 6+ weeks ago, forgot, and I see leaves and vines in the ground now.

I wonder though if the ones you buy in the shop are GM or whatever to NOT grow from vegetable(?)
I know people say you can just buy a potato from coles and make it grow , though I am not sure this is true, I have some sprouting in my shed. But I also see in bunnings bags of growing potatos or some shit.

hmm. I dunno, rambling.

I'm always leaving aldi potatoes in the food cupboard in the bag because I'm forgetful and they are always sprouting new shoots so I'm pretty sure they would grow in the ground ?

International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.