Using 2nd hand nutrients on the garden.

you'd have to watch out for an imbalance of minerals --- like too much of one mineral or another.  also too high/too low pH could affect yr garden plants.  but I reckon you'd be ok if you spread them around from plant to plant.  don't just focus on one plant or you'll get a buildup.  future watering or rainfall will leach away any imbalance.  if you can dilute the brew before it goes on the garden that would be safer.  try a little bit first.  I used my waste on the lawn.  sure made it grow good!

Thanks, i have been doing it for a while and just wanted to check i wasnt going to grow another head ( although i do live in Tassie ). Strawberries and raspberries loved it, fruit trees and veg, spreading it round. I wouldnt think doing any fertilising close to eating would be too good, and of course plenty of organic fert/ matter too.

Hey Automatic,

I do it all the time. When I flush all of my waste goes on the mrs' garden and the garden loves it. I haven't been growing for a while now as the mrs wanted me to cut back on my stash and there has been a marked decline in the health of her garden since I stopped. Now, when I flush I push around 200ltr of water thru my system every 2 weeks to decrease the salt build up in my system, so using that quantity of water would dilute the salts and like others have said spread it around, this should also help alleviate any concerns about toxicity.

Merl1n

wish people would think of beneficial runoff , which it is not or do you know where it go's once though the top soil layer

you need to check out how much of that stuff a plant actually takes up & how much ends up where we don't want or need it  

do people use synthetic nutes to grow food crops , of cause they do , there's isles of it at coles woollies , top shelf stuff !

Where else am i going to put it i here you say , answer , Exactly ! 

beneficial runoff or get runoff , lol