• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Grow Fresh LED Grow Technology  "Moving into the future"
Bongsmart Headshop | Glass Bongs Waterpipes Pipes Paraphernalia Lighters & More

Photo

Hiding from Birdseye

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Serrated edge

Serrated edge

Lfdjhbkma...

• 420 Crew
  • 2746 Posts:
  • Interests:Weed and mates
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: All
That stuff should have a UV rating.

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

Serrated edge

Serrated edge

Lfdjhbkma...

• 420 Crew
  • 2746 Posts:
  • Interests:Weed and mates
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Lighting: All
That stuff should have a UV rating.?

You could make side walls of the tan coloured shade mesh and use that white shit for the roof , just as long as it lets plenty of light through.

billygoat

billygoat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3099 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Lighting: LOTS

id be more worried about cattle or native wildlife.

if you had 30 plants there covered in that white stuff, it would stick out far worse than some green plants in a paddock....

sunseeker

sunseeker

Harvesting

• 420 Crew
  • 490 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None
Maybe it's just not the spot to wack 30plants, 10 good plants can yeild 10 pound easy if you look after them like a granny does her flower garden, how much pot do you really need? I certainly don't think it's wise to be posting on the net saying I wanna grow a commercial quantity of pot well it is under 49 plants but ya catch my drift though right

PHRESH For The Cleanest Air Around
Grow Fresh LED Grow Technology  "Moving into the future"
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.