Root booster

Evo13

PM for me ? yea send away, I'll answer it.

town water city water, its all the same, chlorine / chloramine both disappear from it once you add the 2 drops of sodium thiosulfate

hey carnage 

off memory , that's a stoner memory 

dose the bottle mention anything about ammonia removal 

chlorine + ammonia = chloramine , chloramine is more stable than chlorine & will last longer 

The ST brakes the bond between the 2 & removes chlorine but sometimes not the ammonia 

unless mentioned on the bottle

i think a small amount of humic acid ( compost ) added to tap water will cause the chlorine/chloramine

to bond to the humic & gas off once it hits the soil , i'm sure there's a vid with Dr Elaine Ingham 

mentioning this & how to extract humic & fulvic acid from your own compost with water 

Fluoride is also in there as well & needs considering 

Melbourne Drinking Water Quality 

http://www.melbournewater.com.au/whatwedo/supply-water/pages/water-quality.aspx

hey carnage 

off memory , that's a stoner memory 

dose the bottle mention anything about ammonia removal 

chlorine + ammonia = chloramine , chloramine is more stable than chlorine & will last longer 

The ST brakes the bond between the 2 & removes chlorine but sometimes not the ammonia 

unless mentioned on the bottle

i think a small amount of humic acid ( compost ) added to tap water will cause the chlorine/chloramine

to bond to the humic & gas off once it hits the soil , i'm sure there's a vid with Dr Elaine Ingham 

mentioning this & how to extract humic & fulvic acid from your own compost with water 

Fluoride is also in there as well & needs considering 

Melbourne Drinking Water Quality 

http://www.melbournewater.com.au/whatwedo/supply-water/pages/water-quality.aspx

no idea about the ammonia, don't think it does remove it.

my plants never had a problem w/ city water so long as i add 2 drops of the water ager per 20L bucket and stir.

• Upvote 1