• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
OZ Stoners 710 Oil Vapour Pen Kit
Massive Bloom

Photo

Cupboard/wardrobe setup?

- - - - - cupboard wardrobe small space

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Cobbs Oner

Cobbs Oner

Wasted

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:None

Hey fellow stoners,

Been thinking about a cupboard/wardrobe grow with only one or two plants and was wondering if many people have had success with maximizing the small space of a cupboard/wardrobe using LED or fluros or even a mixture of both?

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

billygoat

billygoat

• Members
  • 6242 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: LOTS
Welcome mate. Try the search function :)

Hempy SOG   ---   2018 SAL grow   ---    2016 indoor grow.   ---    2015 outdoor grow.    ---    2014 Sweet Seeds Autoflower grow.                              

coco2

Carnage

Carnage

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 939 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal

what is the floor area size and what is the height of the cupboard ?

what is the inside height of the cupboard ?

are you going to flower cannabis plants for buds in it ?

The Stoned Jester

The Stoned Jester

The one, the only - The Stoned Jester.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1798 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: 80w Philips CFL

Yeah mate check out my grows in my signature links below, Used an 80w Philips CFL and for my last couple just a home made light rig (96w) with some more Philips CFL

Remember it's a weed it doesn't need much to grow, but if you want more yield, then more power + space it's just incremental.

only in a small 40cm x 40 cm x 160cm cupboard, but have at least gotten 1 oz from a plant in there.

Edited by The Stoned Jester, 01 November 2016 - 08:45 PM.

gallery_40304_1204_35607.jpg

Have you ever noticed the most dangerous thing about cannabis is getting caught by the police with it?

"When the legal side effects of a substance cause more harm to a person than the side effects of the substance itself we have an injustice." - Jimmy Carter

:plant: "Who says stoner's aren't creative? - Give them weed and nothing to smoke it out of, and they turn into fucking Macgyver" :plant:

CURRENT GROW - https://cannabis.com...-grow-c99-x-hk/

PREVIOUS GROWhttps://cannabis.com...3-jesters-grow/
PREVIOUS GROW - https://cannabis.com...00w-drobe-grow/

PREVIOUS GROW - https://cannabis.com...vil-experiment/

PREVIOUS GROW - https://cannabis.com...k1-x-blueberry/
PREVIOUS GROW - https://cannabis.com...er-grows-again/

READ THE RULES!

WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.

SOA

SOA

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: the Sun
I'm trying out a mars hydro 730w (actual around 350w I believe) LED in a wardrobe 120 x 700 x 1800.

First ever indoors grow so don't look at the plants. They might be almost 2 months old (can't remember :) ) but they have had a hard life lol.

The light seems to work a treat tho :D

Edited by SOA, 01 November 2016 - 09:21 PM.

slicker1

slicker1

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 236 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Lighting: hid

I'm trying out a mars hydro 730w (actual around 350w I believe) LED in a wardrobe 120 x 700 x 1800.

First ever indoors grow so don't look at the plants. They might be almost 2 months old (can't remember :) ) but they have had a hard life lol.

The light seems to work a treat tho :D

cant look at the plants until you post some pics  :unknw:

slicker1

slicker1

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 236 Posts:

Hey fellow stoners,

Been thinking about a cupboard/wardrobe grow with only one or two plants and was wondering if many people have had success with maximizing the small space of a cupboard/wardrobe using LED or fluros or even a mixture of both?

good idea not to have two threads on the same topic mate. ie your LED vs CFL thread

slicker1

slicker1

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 236 Posts:

sorry "LED vs Fluro"

Edited by slicker1, 01 November 2016 - 10:11 PM.

SOA

SOA

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: the Sun

cant look at the plants until you post some pics :unknw:

There is some sideways pics of the girls and so it turns out 1 boy in my grow diary. A lot has happened since I last updates tho lol

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cupboard, wardrobe, small space

Sol-Sense 315W Smart LEC Digital Ballst
OZ Stoners 710 Oil Vapour Pen Kit
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.