• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
Hy-Gen Sea Essentials Unique Blend of Sea Plants

Photo

germination/clone tent set up before outdoor

- - - - - germination cloning tent

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

billygoat

billygoat

• Members
  • 6411 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: LOTS
Wow, so many variables ! lol

The T5 will grow them indefinitely.

I wouldn't bother with altering light schedules from the change outdoors, providing you time it right. That being said I have a couple of clones ready to go from 24 hour light to the great outdoors, so I'll let you know ! lol

Hempy SOG   ---   2018 SAL grow   ---    2016 indoor grow.   ---    2015 outdoor grow.    ---    2014 Sweet Seeds Autoflower grow.                              

coco2

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Carnage

Carnage

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 939 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:None

okay thanks mate. also how long would the t5 light grow them for? (before it becomes not enough.

and another question i have, before i put them outside when they have grown a bit would you set the light timer to the same as the light hours outside?

the size of the t5s would depend on the area of the tent.

1m x 1m square tent , you could get away with one of those 4 or 6 tube lights, 

they will last the whole time so long as you keep them in vegetational growth, longer than 14hrs on a day but 18 is best.

you can watch the sunrise and sunset times, set the timer up accordingly

reduce the hrs to match the daylight hrs that day

if you put them out after 14hs light a day (after 10th november) it wont matter only need 14 hrs light to keep a plan in vegetational state

theres around 14hrs 46 minutes daylight on december 25th , summer solistice ,then it reduces daylight hrs by the minute each day accordingly.

get them outdoors for vegetation only around december , so they can grow in the ground for awhile.

western vic they prob wont flower until feb next year. ready to pick around early to mid may.

hope this info helps

okay thanks m

okay thanks mate. also how long would the t5 light grow them for? (before it becomes not enough.

and another question i have, before i put them outside when they have grown a bit would you set the light timer to the same as the light hours outside?

the t5s would depend on the area of the tent.

they will last the whole time so long as you keep them in vegetational growth, longer than 14hrs on a day but 18 is best.

get them outdoors for vegetation only around december , so they can grow in the ground for awhile.

western vic they prob wont flower until feb next year. ready to pick around early to mid may.

hope this info helpsate. also how long would the t5 light grow them for? (before it becomes not enough.

the t5s would depend on the area of the tent.

hope this info helps

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: germination, cloning, tent

Sol-Sense 315W Sol-Unit LEC Digital Ballst Kit
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.