Need help with autoflower please

im sure i bought cheap bags of 100L perlite from the ausponics store on ebay $30 delivered maybe

can get worm castings on ebay, 5kg bags

can get organic hydro nutrients

can get organic nutrients...

i get all this sorta stuff from ebay:

worm castings - for mixing in soil

i buy silica - for fat stems/branches

house and garden soil flavor nutrients - for a base nutrient

N27 - for high nitrogen fertilizer and added calcium & magnesium

ph & ec meters - for testing my feed levels

aquarium pumps, tubes, airstones - for keeping my nutrient feed i make in a bucket aerated

2Litre square pots for indoor - to fit more plants + more medium in a smaller space (tent or cab)

lamps ballasts and t5s- for indoor

perlite & coco & peat bricks/bags for mixing with soil

hydroton clay balls 50L for lining the base of your pots for air and drainage

i ordered 1kg of endo myco called mykos off amazon.com delivered for $43 a couple of times

bunnings i use to buy punnets, seedling pots, trays, seasol , seedraising soil , scoria rocks, clear thick plastic , bamboo stakes, garden tie wire , 20L black buckets , dynamic lifter, blood & bone, dolomite lime  

all that sits here now and i can reuse all of it except the nutrients and fertilizers

i mean i buy other gear too, but theres some ideas for ya that i went and bought and found useful to get me some nice buds myself.

just being openly friendly in this post

Carn

Look at grow diaries, do some research, think about what will and won't work for you and your situation, and then make a plan.  Once you've come up with a plan, research again to get a good idea of everything you need, then just buy that stuff and follow your plan.  Be patient and calm about it, and stick with it unless it doesn't work, at which point figure out why and how to change things so they will work.

I get stuff off ebay, I also do phone and internet orders from hydro shops.  So long as you aren't buying large orders nobody is going to chase it up.  When I have to do an order of multiple items that turns it into a largish order, that's when I get paranoid enough to drive to my nearest hydro shop (300km) and  pay cash, even though I've never bought enough to even vaguely be seen as a commercial operator.

At a guess, your problem plant is likely shit soil mix, and/or overwatering.  Overwatering is the most common mistake for new growers, and some experienced ones as well, it bogs them down and drops oxygen levels in the rootzone.  Canna doesn't like heavy soils, and quite often doesn't like shitty potting mixes, particularly the ones with lots of bark in them.  Perlite is a great amendment, but I don't like that Bummings perlite as it's way too fine.  Most nurseries sell jumbo perlite in 100l bags.

• Upvote 1