Need help with autoflower please

I'm with Billy, get some photo's going, you'll do a lot better with them. 

Outdoors, if you can have them in an open well lit spot, in a good medium, and maintain perfect moisture levels (very hard in a big pot while they are small), you should get 1-2oz per plant, but anything less ideal than that will see yield drop.  I've got some going in a guerilla grow at the moment, and I'm only expecting maybe an oz/plant due to partial shading at times during the day, and having to use smaller than ideal pots, for example. 

My best was just over 7 oz, indoors in recirc perlite from memory.  Combination of freak pheno and perfect conditions though, as that strain usually does 1.5-2 oz in coco.  Best off focussing on getting the stone you want rather than yield or potency.

And at the risk of setting Carnage off, as I said earlier, I have never experienced any transplant shock when using coco/perlite.  But I certainly have using soil, or a change of medium.

As Sir Psychohashy says any setback will reduce your yield so make sure you've got your process organised before you start.

autos dont like chopping and changing.

i use the paper towel method of germinating and try to have the temp stable at about 22C.

when they poke out their tongues i put them into a small grow wool cube till they poke their heads through. (also kept at 22 C)

from there its into a 500ml pot for a few weeks then repot into the final pot.

i use Stony Point, Coco Pro potting mix.

yea if you get a few going

and you plant some in small pots and some in large pots

then you transplant some from small pots to large pots

you will see a big difference to the ones you planted directly into larger pots

all im saying

the advice came from a friend that yielded too much to chop too many times

personally i did it before. transplanted an autoflower from a smaller pot into a larger pot

the plant still grew each day

but not what it could have been unfortunately

im told the freak 3-4oz plants were almost all planted directly into larger & deeper pots

where as the 2 oz typical autoflowers were in smaller pots or transplanted mid growth/flower

and photoperiods are better all-round

Ive grown around 2.5-3oz from one plant in a 2Litre pot before indoors coco/perlite had a lil pump-timer-setup trickling water over her roots mid flower for a few weeks

i dont recon autos would do the same in that setup 

photoperiod FTW

Well it all sounds awesome, im pretty sure i have stuffed up my photo its stalled growth for over 2 weeks now and remains a measly 4 inches maybe 5 if im lucky, now i dont know what i have done wrong but it keeps happening guys honestly its so hard to grow weed where as i see weeds growing everywhere around the yard so how can it be so easy for them to grow freely with the harshness of the wild but i try and give mine such a good environment and its barely thrives past 4 inches ? Can someone tell me what im doing wrong please and give me a full proof guide? As im running out of patience with this apprent simple activity haha thanks Edited by James 1234

yea it is harder than you think 

i thought it would be easiest thing in the world

my first step was to choose a system to stick with.

soil , coco, perlite etc ... a mix etc , indoors and out.

sounds like you want soil outdoors. if this is true there is an easy way to grow weed in soil outdoors

but it isnt the same as the other ways

a lot of practices from one grow system are harmful to another

Step 1 .... choose indoor/outdoor , choose medium soil or coco etc , choose fertilisers hydro nutrients / organic nutrients / etc

then post it , stick with it. we can help.