• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
CYCO Platinum Series Hydroponics Nutrients & Additives
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

Seedsman Q&A

• Please log in to reply
465 replies to this topic

AquaDolly

AquaDolly

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1779 Posts:

Anyone from Brisbane had there stuff arrive in Sydney first? Awaiting clearance doesn’t sound good

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Only ordered from overseas a few times. It's normal for stuff to go via Sydney.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

fatdog199

fatdog199

Vigorous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 Posts:
  • Interests:Anything that’s not going to work
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:None
  • Fav. Lighting: 600w hps
  • Fav. Nutrients:Still working on this one

Only ordered from overseas a few times. It's normal for stuff to go via Sydney.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

good to know thx aqua helpful as always, never seen any of my cheap china wish crap go their first so was a lil worried.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Mikebr24

Mikebr24

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic

Hi,

I had a previous Seedsman delivery where germination was hit and miss and I raised this with support. In the meantime I placed another order to replace the ones that didnt germinate. Today the new order status is changed to Cancelled. I did not cancel it. I have reached out to Seedsman support but have not had a response. Anyone had any experience like this? Why would they cancel my order?

Worse case is they have run out of NL (highly likely) and have dropped me, or best case is they saw the support ticket and scrapped the payment but maybe they will send me something else. No idea at the moment...

Thanks

Porky 1982

Porky 1982

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 5125 Posts:
Hi Mick
Last year i bought some seeds from ya as i have many times before. The seeds were stored correctly and were in breeders packs except some freebies i got from seedsman which were in an ordinary sattie bag. None of them germinated. As you can see from the pic others have. The freebies im not expecting anything for but im wondering if you will do something about the Royal Queen seeds that didn't germinate that were $10 each. Only 1 from 5 have germinated which i think is shit for seeds in breeders packs.
Pic is of the one which had grown which is a nice plant. Attached File  20191214_074315.jpeg   119.86K   17 downloadsAttached File  20191214_074243.jpeg   138.1K   17 downloads

Billyg0at

Billyg0at

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 517 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None
lol

You serious pork?

Porky 1982

Porky 1982

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 5125 Posts:

lol

You serious pork?

It's worth a shot.
I won't be holding me breath.

Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.