• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
CYCO Platinum Series Hydroponics Nutrients & Additives

Photo

New Sponsor

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

Jagged

Jagged

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 506 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic

Yea because it is a store (seed bank) you can ask for items (seeds) to be stocked so you can buy them. Been that way since they built ships and traveled to markets in far away lands.

I see, said the blind man to his lesbian lover.

I sat here for a min or so and then said fuck him, the dude didnt read ur post to the end thats why he had no idea u had even nanything at about the new strains, thats why i said what u said clear i was pointing out to the NEW sponsor that to a person like myself and i tried to keep it light im not if others have taken your view to me, it appeared that he had no idea u asked any new strains imo scoob saw the breeder name and then took it from there didnt finish reading the post, so he missed completely ur question asking about new strains, so i said it was clear as a bell scoob just missed it cos he didnt read all of the post it appeared to me by his response this is what happened imo of course.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Carnage

Carnage

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 939 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:None

I see, said the blind man to his lesbian lover.

I sat here for a min or so and then said fuck him, the dude didnt read ur post to the end thats why he had no idea u had even nanything at about the new strains, thats why i said what u said clear i was pointing out to the NEW sponsor that to a person like myself and i tried to keep it light im not if others have taken your view to me, it appeared that he had no idea u asked any new strains imo scoob saw the breeder name and then took it from there didnt finish reading the post, so he missed completely ur question asking about new strains, so i said it was clear as a bell scoob just missed it cos he didnt read all of the post it appeared to me by his response this is what happened imo of course.

you're a nut job , people are going to ask this man to stock seeds , I can't understand why you wouldn't want MORE strains to choose from

scoob1980

scoob1980

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Lighting: sun

i wouldnt have asked again it was clear as a bell in ur first post bud :)

Come on scoob read em in full pal, i wanna believe :)

He edited his post so I thought I had answered his question sorry. Not all breeders release there new stock to other seed banks straight away. As soon as we have new stock our online store is updated straight away. If for some reason we don't stock that item email customer support we might still be able to get exactly wha your after. Hope that answers your question better
sometimes its just easier to roll a blunt

LOGO FIRMA 250px.png

Carnage

Carnage

Stoned

• Members
  • 939 Posts:

YES IT DOES

Jagged

Jagged

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 506 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic

you're a nut job , people are going to ask this man to stock seeds , I can't understand why you wouldn't want MORE strains to choose from

I give up mate theres no helpin ya im afraid carnage, a nutjob? im freak mate a deviant a  nut job is for beginners im far past that

Scoob nice one i hope were on the same page because i dunno what happened here maybe friendly advice sounds like fuck i dunno

I like seedsman only went with pick and mix dipping the toes when i started  but yeah always liked and used seedsmans advanced search nice bit of kit.

Tell me you can get me some Goji Og and some  Ancient Og beans from Bodhi i'll take em as well as some Blueberry hashplant a heap of autos  to stick in after new year once i pick best 2 of ones i got goin now

Hey lifes too short Carnage if u dont see how it went down, well, anything else i say is wasted time really i should have rested my case a post or 3 ago anyways  good luck with whatever life brings to you.

Serrated edge

Serrated edge

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 6471 Posts:
  • Interests:Weed and mates
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: All
I doubt if I'll go with pick and mix again, far too expensive ,and not in breeder packs ,which to me means possible mistakes - as in wrong seeds.
Also with dates on the pack I'll know which are the freshest or oldest seeds

and I reckon most breeder packs are cool and destined for decoration in the man cave..

Ordered Monday dispatched today , the waiting game begins

Bonza would have cost about 100 bucks more with less freebies .

Edited by Serrated edge, 27 October 2016 - 02:00 PM.

Bazza

Bazza

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 Posts:
  • Interests:I have a 1x1x2 tent
    I lurk on ozstoners
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational

And then never ending spam
Posted Image
Don't panic.............Its organic

Carnage

Carnage

Stoned

• Members
  • 939 Posts:

I doubt if I'll go with pick and mix again, far too expensive ,and not in breeder packs ,which to me means possible mistakes - as in wrong seeds.
Also with dates on the pack I'll know which are the freshest or oldest seeds

and I reckon most breeder packs are cool and destined for decoration in the man cave..

Ordered Monday dispatched today , the waiting game begins

I can't stand BonzaSeeds freebies

They are so fucking shit. Every last fucking one of them.

I sometimes buy less from bonza just so I don't get all the shitty fucking freebies they can't sell

They literally hate us , offloading that shit into our mailboxes.

The fact they stick those shitty seeds in the same pod as our fantastic genetics we paid good $$ for... It's disrespectful in the least.

I'd complain to bonza if I didnt use their service so many times.

They really arrive and I never get the incorrect seeds....

but those fucking freebies from bonza seeds are total fucking BS bogus strains IM fucking E & O .

Stix87

Stix87

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2211 Posts:
  • Interests:Lots of stuff
  • Fav. Lighting: 2 x 400w HPS veg and 1000w hps for flower 2. X 80 w cfl

most probley give this mob ago next year after my outdoories are finished. and for freebies iv had some fantastic ones like nl x bb still got it today over a year old very strong smoke then there was the critcal i got as a freebie produced 2. 5 pounds in 65litre of coco. there is some good freebies to be had but also alot of poo out there. as long as the seeds i paid for germ i dont care bout freebies its just a bounus i guess.

Serrated edge

Serrated edge

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 6471 Posts:
  • Interests:Weed and mates
  • Fav. Lighting: All
Critical is the first smoke of the day for me , I love it as I can work and talk to people without thinking they'll cotton on that I'm stoned.
And it hangs in
I only used two freebies / photoperiod , they were ok , I just don't see the point in getting autos as freebies when I've ordered photos .

And they gave me wrong seeds , so they lost me .

Also I have had two strains ,from Bonza, that not one seed has cracked,old seeds ? Maybe .
My method? I don't think so,

Edited by Serrated edge, 28 October 2016 - 12:51 PM.

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
CYCO Platinum Series Hydroponics Nutrients & Additives
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.