• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

New Sponsor

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

scoob1980

scoob1980

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:None
  • Fav. Lighting: sun

Good stuff was over the other mob and have had mixed results from the other one i used.

Give us a try if your looking for a new seed supplier. At seedsman we pride ourselves on customer service

LOGO FIRMA 250px.png

sometimes its just easier to roll a blunt

LOGO FIRMA 250px.png

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

slicker1

slicker1

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 236 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: hid

i have stock for you

Pm mě

Id love to have my strains distributed

if that's directed at me then no offence,  but no thanks

i prefer to deal with companies that have a proven reputation for reliability and security.

cant be too careful when your buying and giving peep some personal details.

SOA

SOA

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: the Sun

Yo Steve,

Advertising is easy if you think about it , dontcha think ?

Carnage

Nailed it lol

Awesome Carnage

scoob1980

scoob1980

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: sun

Yo Steve, 

Got a few friends in the states , they know a few breeders.

Wondering if you been advertising AlphaKronik for Jay Roller of late.

I grew his beans for years and the results were always medicinal just as they said. 
Gave them all a good 11 weeks but I could always pluck 'em early at 7-8 weeks if I was desperate for medicine.
I really liked his gear. Guy started breeding seeds for medicinal purposes I believe.

Had some friends give me discount codes and all that for ya site but I was pre-occuppied w/ some medical strains I already had vegetating at the time.

Heard he was a nice guy, from his friends.

AlphaKronik Genes is one brand I seen you sell that was spot-on for me and I havnt known anyone else thats grown them around Australia 
For those looking at Seedsman , AlphaKronik Genes has never let my people down before

AlphaDawg, Eisbaer, Las Vegas Purple Kush, SinCity Kush, Snozzberry, Cheddarwurst , Stephen Hawking Kush, Bandana Kush , Skyskraper Kush the ones I remember.
Still got an old un-open pack of Bubba Love seeds sitting in my bag of goodies too, Found them the other day. Gunna probably grow them after Xmas. I'll see
All of the strains are unique and all were easy to grow, no problems w/  cloning or flowering. Every single strain I cured for 6 weeks after harvest before smoking them too

I think I liked his website more than other breeders is why I liked him too.

here have a look for yaselves....  www.alphakronikgenes.com  

p.s. hey I just looked at your seed-store online.... please UPDATE ALPHAKRONIK GENES w/ the latest strains and I'll drop by for an order myself. Every way I look at Alphakronik genes i wont ever regret making a post about their seeds online

Alphakronik Genes Alpha Dawg - their signature strain  -

https://www.youtube....h?v=2YsBrI4SOTs

here I even found a link on this site from 30 odd months ago - a photo I posted of Alphakronik Genes. This was my Alpha Dawg seeds grown a little better than the youtube link above

gallery_52443_1290_1681570.jpg

Good Luck w/ the advertising ,,,,,

Advertising is easy if you think about it , dontcha think ?

Carnage

Hello yes Seedsman does sell Alphakronik Genes seeds and we have plenty of strains currently in stock. Feel free to check our online store

Serrated edge

Serrated edge

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 6471 Posts:
  • Interests:Weed and mates
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: All
A good thing with Seedsmsn is if you buy photoperiod, auto or regular, they give freebies to match.

Carnage

Carnage

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 939 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal

Hello yes Seedsman does sell Alphakronik Genes seeds and we have plenty of strains currently in stock. Feel free to check our online store

Yea but we want all the new strains from Alphakronik Genes too. The latest ones.

Jagged

Jagged

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 506 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic

Yea but we want all the new strains from Alphakronik Genes too. The latest ones.

i wouldnt have asked again it was clear as a bell in ur first post bud :)

Come on scoob read em in full pal, i wanna believe :)

Carnage

Carnage

Stoned

• Members
  • 939 Posts:

i wouldnt have asked again it was clear as a bell in ur first post bud :)

Come on scoob read em in full pal, i wanna believe :)

I would because I want the new ones

You wouldnt because you dont know what the new ones are , or the old ones it seems

Jagged

Jagged

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 506 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic

I would because I want the new ones

You wouldnt because you dont know what the new ones are , or the old ones it seemsAll i was sayin is read a post not just ......well, u know

ok clearly u havent understood my reply thats cool i often get that lately

Carnage

Carnage

Stoned

• Members
  • 939 Posts:

ok clearly u havent understood my reply thats cool i often get that lately

Yea because it is a store (seed bank) you can ask for items (seeds) to be stocked so you can buy them. Been that way since they built ships and traveled to markets in far away lands.

CYCO Platinum Series Hydroponics Nutrients & Additives
Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.