Like Some Milk With Your Osteo

http://livingtraditionally.com/read-youll-never-look-milk-way/

We are all well familiar with the slogan “Got Milk?”…. This marketing strategy has worked for years. The entire society

(backed up by government suggestions) vigorously promotes the consumption of dairy. How else are we going to get the

calcium and Vitamin D that is proudly featured on every carton of milk? Well, along with the promised calcium and added

Vitamin D, you are a getting other things that might make you reconsider drinking pasteurized milk. So what are the dangers of

conventional pasteurized milk?http://livingtraditionally.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Osteoporosis.jpg

The study, which followed 61,433 women aged 39 to 74 over 20 years, and 45,339 men of similar age for 11 years, found that the

more cow’s milk people drank, the more likely they were to die or experience a bone fracture during the study period. So why does

milk cause osteoporosis and bone fractures?

The pasteurization process creates calcium carbonate which can not enter the cells without a chelating agent. So this makes your

body pull the calcium from the bones and other tissues in order to buffer the calcium carbonate in the blood. This process actually

causes osteoporosis

Why Milk is Bad For You: The Real Dangers of Milk

Casein is the main protein in milk and dairy products. Casein acts in a similar way to gluten which can potentially lead to severe

auto-immune problems. If you are gluten intolerant, you are most likely casein intolerant as well. Respiratory problems, allergies

and illnesses are associated with the consumption of casein.  Dr. T. Campbell wrote in his book “The China Study” about a very

vivid correlation between animal protein consumption and cancer development, thus showing that casein protein promoted cancer

in every stage of its development. The casein protein found in milk is called A1 beta casein which is a long chain of amino acids.

It is believed to be the result of a genetic mutation in cattle.  The protein found in ancient breeds of cattle is called beta-casein A2.

During digestion A1 beta casein is broken down into a peptide flow of 7 amino acids called beta casomorphin (BCM7). Beta-casein A1

has a weak bond to  BCM7. Thus, much of BCM7 gets into our bloodstream, which can easily pass through the blood brain barrier into

the brain where it can bind to opioid receptors. These opioids have an effect on immune function which is linked to autoimmune disorders.

The absorption of BCM7 activates many changes in the immune system, in the brain, and in the blood vessels.

Dairy Products are Acidifying. Milk Destroys Your Bones From the Inside.

Cow’s milk and its products produce acid.The consumption of milk creates a net metabolic acidity in the body. In order to return to a body’s

natural alkaline state and neutralize the acidity, calcium and phosphorous are drawn from your bones. Many scientific studies have shown that

not only do our bodies barely absorb the calcium in cow’s milk, but actually calcium loss is increased. Amy Lanou Ph.D., nutrition director for

the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine in Washington, D.C., states, “The countries with the highest rates of osteoporosis are the

ones where people drink the most milk and have the most calcium in their diets. The connection between calcium consumption and bone health

is actually very weak, and the connection between dairy consumption and bone health is almost nonexistent.”

Elevated Insulin Levels

Milk is very insulinogenic. Even though the glycemic index of dairy products is relatively low, it has a high insulin index. Researchers have

found that both proteins in milk, casein and whey, stimulate the production of insulin from the pancreas. In 2001 the study of 3,000 infants with

genetically increased risk for developing diabetes was done in Finland. It demonstrated that early introduction of cow’s milk increased susceptibility

to type 1 diabetes.

There are other alternatives to drinking milk which include raw fermented choices such as whole milk yogurt, kefir, cultured butter, clotted milk.

The general process of milk fermentation involves the production of lactic acid from lactose in the milk. Fermentation increases the shelf-life of the

product,  and improves the digestibility of milk.

Well, this article sucks if you have a high dairy intake like myself. It's nothing to put away 2-3 litres a day.

On a similar note. Something I've observed about myself in recent years, is the fact if I end up over exposed to the Sun/UV (sun-burnt) on any given day, nothing seems to give me relief like a good drink of milk does. I'm generally exposed to the Sun on most days, it's just those days I've copped a bit more than I should have. Makes me wonder if there's a correlation between the article and my observation.

So yeah, news like what's been presented in the article is a significant concern to me.

Why do you post this shit?

Cancer development linked to protein intake is common sense that has been made scary by this bullshit. Ask a body builder how to make your body grow. They will say eat lots of protein. If a cell malfunctions and turns cancerous it's still a cell in your body. Keep that copy n paste shit to yourself mate.

• Upvote 1